• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roster Prediction

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rb's Wiley beating out Rodrigues and McNichols
Bradon Daniels left off,
butler and Owens beating out Forrest and draft pick Hampton.
MM being the #2 Qb but i wouldnt be surprised if that changed.

The rest look feasible to me.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowder got cut. He's definitely on the bubble.

Interesting with Forrest. I hear they really like him as a box safety, but he's been hurt for the most part. He's got to get on the field ASAP.

If they keep Mathis and Ridgeway it means they aren't confident in where Newton is health wise and that's a bad sign.

Third RB spot is Wiley's to lose at the moment. I really like Driskel and have heard nothing but good things.

If Mariota has one good showing vs the Dolphins or Pats, they probably stick with him. Let Hartman go to the UFL. His arm strength is about what Heinicke's was.

Hopefully they can sneak Driskel on to the PS. If Mariota continues to shit the bed and Driskel has a bad game, I'm calling Tannehill. Might not have enough time to pick up the offense, but Ryan would be a solid back up. Not sure why he's out the league.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting with Forrest. I hear they really like him as a box safety, but he's been hurt for the most part. He's got to get on the field ASAP.

If they keep Mathis and Ridgeway it means they aren't confident in where Newton is health wise and that's a bad sign.

Third RB spot is Wiley's to lose at the moment. I really like Driskel and have heard nothing but good things.

If Mariota has one good showing vs the Dolphins or Pats, they probably stick with him. Let Hartman go to the UFL. His arm strength is about what Heinicke's was.

Hopefully they can sneak Driskel on to the PS. If Mariota continues to shit the bed and Driskel has a bad game, I'm calling Tannehill. Might not have enough time to pick up the offense, but Ryan would be a solid back up. Not sure why he's out the league.

Where did you hear that Crowder got cut? I just heard this:

Commanders signed WR Martavis Bryant.
Bryant’s recent workout with the Commanders reportedly went well and the team decided to take a flier on the once-promising receiver. Bryant in his his first two NFL seasons with the Steelers had a combined 1,314 yards and 14 touchdowns as a dominant deep threat for Ben Roethlisberger. Bryant, 32, had stints in the CFL and XFL after being suspended from the NFL indefinitely in 2020. At best, he’ll earn a rotational role among the Washington receivers this season if he makes the final roster.'

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryant’s recent workout with the Commanders reportedly went well and the team decided to take a flier on the once-promising receiver. Bryant in his his first two NFL seasons with the Steelers had a combined 1,314 yards and 14 touchdowns as a dominant deep threat for Ben Roethlisberger. Bryant, 32, had stints in the CFL and XFL after being suspended from the NFL indefinitely in 2020. At best, he’ll earn a rotational role among the Washington receivers this season if he makes the final roster.'
No I was responding to the article you posted. My bad for the confusion.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like it. Beat me to it. Doesn't mean he'll make the roster, but looking forward to seeing what he has on Saturday.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
final cuts are in 2 weeks

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't they institute a new rule this year so teams can keep 3 QBs or am I misremembering?