• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roster move coming

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) CJ Anderson up and Ronnie Hillman down come Sunday.

Not a good sign for Hillman. Can't believe how quickly he's fallen out of favor, although it's somewhat understandable.

I'm kinda pumped to see CJ get some touches :thumb: I really liked what I saw out of him before he got hurt in preseason.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously... What happened to Ball?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously... What happened to Ball?

I can't see anything other than him taking the #2 spot. I can definitely see CJ getting some touches though..

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the biggest move really. Just means that Hillman is officially being banished to the bench and we can probably expect CJ to get some action.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball is in his rookie year so he will still slowly develop and probably see touches late in games with leads and if he shows improvement, more action later in the season.

Ronnie Hillman is juts digging his own grave with the fumbles. CJ Anderson showed promise in camp and is now healthy, there is a reason he made the 53 man roster and not just the practice squad.

I am excited to see him in action.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good sign for Hillman. Can't believe how quickly he's fallen out of favor, although it's somewhat understandable.

I am surprised it took this long. Moreno fumbled once last year and would have spent all of it on the bench if not for injuries.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a fan of Hillman in hoping he would come around. All the reports from camp were that he was running with authority and breaking off a big play almost every day in practice. Unfortunately he has reached that point that his big play ability has not come through and his fumble possibly cost us a game last Sunday (Still not sure why he is the back in on the goal line?).

Very excited though to see Anderson get a few touches. The guy was blowing people over more than just his one preseason game. They would not have kept him on the roster if they didn't think he could play so excited to see him get some of those tough yards that we just couldn't get this past week (what was up with us failing on those 3rd and shorts every single time).