• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo's career in a snapshot

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had never seen Tony Romo before today, you could sum up his career in today's game. He played every bit as well as Manning the entire game, made the same 1 bad pass, but it was when and where he threw it that everyone remembers. I was rooting more for Romo to finish that game with a win more than actually rooting for the team, because the guy never gets credit for being the great QB he is. It's the reason he is never talked about with the very best QB's in the league. If this guy could reverse 5-6 plays in his career, he'd be thought of in the same light as Aaron Rodgers

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it sums up the Cowboys since 96.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
True....a mediocre team. Plain and simple. So we hung tough against the two unbeaten teams, we still lost the game!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had never seen Tony Romo before today, you could sum up his career in today's game. He played every bit as well as Manning the entire game, made the same 1 bad pass, but it was when and where he threw it that everyone remembers. I was rooting more for Romo to finish that game with a win more than actually rooting for the team, because the guy never gets credit for being the great QB he is. It's the reason he is never talked about with the very best QB's in the league. If this guy could reverse 5-6 plays in his career, he'd be thought of in the same light as Aaron Rodgers

If it stops happening, maybe he'll get in that conversation. But think about it. Even after that amazing game and it really was amazing...he throws the pick that loses the game for us. Like it or not, it did happen. You can't blame him because he had an incredible game, but until he stops doing it the "choke" comments will continue from his detractors. I think if he drives us down the field for a game winning score there, it would have just been an amazing moment for him and really the entire team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True....a mediocre team. Plain and simple. So we hung tough against the two unbeaten teams, we still lost the game!

You can look at it that way and you would be 100% correct. However, you could also look at some of the things we did yesterday and think that it could just be an indicator of what this team could be. I am not one who looks for moral victories, because a loss is a loss and that is not a good thing. But, I saw a lot yesterday that made me confident that we could win this division. The other 3 teams defenses also seem to suck more often than not, but none of them could have put on that offensive performance and gone toe to toe with Denver IMO.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jarntt, didnt u think they could win the Division before this game? Not trying to start anything. I just thought I remembered you saying that before.

Me, Im just looking at it like a highly entertaining L. im thinking we go 1-1 in the next two, but hope Im wrong.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I thought coming into this game we were the favorite. I just don't think any of the other teams are even average teams right now. Now I feel even stronbger about it. Just said now I'm more confident.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I thought coming into this game we were the favorite. I just don't think any of the other teams are even average teams right now. Now I feel even stronbger about it. Just said now I'm more confident.

Gotcha. I watched football with an Eagles fan yesterday, and he thinks they take the division(seriously). I think we put a hurting on them, but wash after their Bye week has me a little concerned.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are tied for first, so he is right they can win the division. I don't speak in absolutes about things like that. I think we will win it, but certainly don't think we have a huge edge on taking it right now. Heck, the Giants are only two games out

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, those Giants are 0-5 and you still cant put them in the dirt.