• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo picked 3 times

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least 3 times today in practice. One of them supposedly came after a Selvie sack but still. One came in the red zone. I dont know how much stock you can put into a practice but it seems like if they are doing game situations he would throw it away . I dont think you practice forcing throws. Hopefully this will take place of one of the two games he normally does it in.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least 3 times today in practice. One of them supposedly came after a Selvie sack but still. One came in the red zone. I dont know how much stock you can put into a practice but it seems like if they are doing game situations he would throw it away . I dont think you practice forcing throws. Hopefully this will take place of one of the two games he normally does it in.

I wouldn't worry to much about practice INT's. Hell many of the defenders know Tony as much as the WR's do. I mean if the defense got 6 int's every practice do you think it would add up a record breaking season. On the flip side if Romo completed every pass in practice I'd discount that too since the offense knows each defenders weakness.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be hard to blame it on Romo without knowing the situation. The last couple of years, they had a hard time getting their starting WR's in the right spot or running the correct route, so who knows what the subs look like

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me I look for every reason not to blame Romo. Supposedly One was a deep pass to Dez in which Barry Church jumped with Dez and caught it. I didnt see it but if I had Church and Dez matched up I take that chance every time. The red zone INT came on a tipped pass. The 3 rd one - Carr jumped the route so that could go back to them knowing whats coming . Still a turnover is a turnover.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what happens when the d-line puts pressure on a qb. Perhaps Selvie for Ware is the answer.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH PLEASE. Now your hate for Ware is getting ridiculous.
LMAO. I knew you would respond. Oh well, I guess fellow Cowboy fans can be sensitive to. Just to be clear though, I don't hate Ware, never did, never will. I just responded to a thread a few weeks ago when we were discussing players that were OVER RATED or Under RATED. By week 5 though Ware will be hurt again and play like that the rest of the year and will have another year's excuse.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. I knew you would respond. Oh well, I guess fellow Cowboy fans can be sensitive to. Just to be clear though, I don't hate Ware, never did, never will. I just responded to a thread a few weeks ago when we were discussing players that were OVER RATED or Under RATED. By week 5 though Ware will be hurt again and play like that the rest of the year and will have another year's excuse.

I usually respect my elders, but :stfu:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm starting to think you are hoping he gets hurt just so you can say "See I told you all". Secondly why should we believe you said it just for a reaction? You have beat that same drum for months now. Maybe I stand alone but you have become tiresome when it comes to Ware.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think you are hoping he gets hurt just so you can say "See I told you all". Secondly why should we believe you said it just for a reaction? You have beat that same drum for months now. Maybe I stand alone but you have become tiresome when it comes to Ware.
For the sake of the team, lets hope you are right and will be wrong on this one.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware might be one of the 5 greatest Defensive Cowboys of all time. Don't get the Ware sucks thing.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only tiresome to you Manster because its true. I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything I just think is way over rated and over paid for the results we get from him. We've seen it now for quite a few years and only have one playoff win to show for it. Believe I want Ware to have a huge season, but it won't happen. He's not a leader, he doesn't show up in big games. I really think he is afraid in big games to be honest with you. I mean come on here, he can't guard or stay with anyone in the passing game and kills us in the running game. I hope the 4-3 makes a difference for him. I just don't think he has on the inside what it takes and not in his personal DNA.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware might be one of the 5 greatest Defensive Cowboys of all time. Don't get the Ware sucks thing.
You can't be serious. I don't have Ware in my top 10. No way Ware is in the same league with LILLY, White, Jones, Renfro, Howley, Jordan, Henderson, Harris, Green, Martin, etc. This is total laugher here. Having a hard time typing. I remember Randy White playing with a broken arm and destroying the Rams 28-0 in the 1978 NFC Championship game and still played in Super Bowl XIII. Ware hurts his shoulder and breaks a hang nail, and packs it in for the rest of the season.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only tiresome to you Manster because its true. I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything I just think is way over rated and over paid for the results we get from him. We've seen it now for quite a few years and only have one playoff win to show for it. Believe I want Ware to have a huge season, but it won't happen. He's not a leader, he doesn't show up in big games. I really think he is afraid in big games to be honest with you. I mean come on here, he can't guard or stay with anyone in the passing game and kills us in the running game. I hope the 4-3 makes a difference for him. I just don't think he has on the inside what it takes and not in his personal DNA.

Your not busting anything. If you really think I stand alone here place a poll on if Ware is Over Rated or not. I'm 100% you wont like the outcome. Hell place the poll on the Skins, Eagles, and Giants board. You still wont like the outcome. Personnally I see you views on Ware a little Erikoish.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be serious. I don't have Ware in my top 10. No way Ware is in the same league with LILLY, White, Jones, Renfro, Howley, Jordan, Henderson, Harris, Green, Martin, etc. This is total laugher here. Having a hard time typing. I remember Randy White playing with a broken arm and destroying the Rams 28-0 in the 1978 NFC Championship game and still played in Super Bowl XIII. Ware hurts his shoulder and breaks a hang nail, and packs it in for the rest of the season.

Good Rebuttal I'll give you that. Correction top 7-10. My point is your crazy. I won't argue Lilly, White, Jones, and Renfro. After that though he definitely has a case to be made. Unless he gets injured I expectWare to be in the top 5 especially if he gets a ring. Other than the part about Ware sucking your argument is air tight.:suds:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long shot But Ware could break the Sack Record and for 80% of his career he's had no help on the other side and a bottom tier Secondary. I think thats the part your ignoring Blue Jersey.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Rebuttal I'll give you that. Correction top 7-10. My point is your crazy. I won't argue Lilly, White, Jones, and Renfro. After that though he definitely has a case to be made. Unless he gets injured I expectWare to be in the top 5 especially if he gets a ring. Other than the part about Ware sucking your argument is air tight.:suds:
We won't have to worry about Ware ever getting a ring unless he goes to another team.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long shot But Ware could break the Sack Record and for 80% of his career he's had no help on the other side and a bottom tier Secondary. I think thats the part your ignoring Blue Jersey.
No, what I think many of you guys are not taking into consideration, is like Manster told me a few weeks ago, the game is different today. Yes, he is right. Teams are throwing the ball 40 to 60 times a game now vs, the 18 to 25 times a game like back in the 70's. When teams throw 50 times a game there is so much more opportunity and chances for a hell of a lot more sacks. Ware should get more sacks than any one in Cowboy history. To me the sacks Lilly, White, Jones, Martin and Pugh were more amazing to me because the NFL was more of a run dominated league and teams only threw on 3ird down and these players had less chances and opportunities. Plus I have never seen Ware get constantly doubled and tripled teamed like lily and Randy White were.
And unlike Ware, Lilly and White had leadership qualities, character, etc., something Ware has none of. Its too bad we couldn't put Ware in a time machine and go back. Lilly, Jones and White would throw Ware around like a rag doll.
And I also love how fellow Cowboy fans start the name calling and calling a person crazy because we disagree everyone in a while over Cowboy affairs. I don't care, call me what you want. I don't lose sleep over it. I know I am a bigger Cowboy fan than anyone in here. I just call them like I see them. Those of you that do disagree with me, how do you like the way the past 16 years have gone?