• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo injury

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like how the Cowgirls have been nothing but mediocre since the salary cap has been initiated(The Charmin to the league since '93), can't buy rings anymore and haven't even sniffed one since! I'm glad your happy with being average, it will be fun looking down at you guys for the next decade since we are young and on the upswing and have the east firmly in our grip!

LMFAO, The Eagles have sucked since 1950. You should have drafted a QB. Foles is going to suck this season

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, The Eagles have sucked since 1950. You should have drafted a QB. Foles is going to suck this season

I'll take your word for it, you've been stuck watching Tony Homo and def know what a shitty QB looks like! I can't wait to laugh at your shit team all season long, no ware, no QB, no problem! Regressing is unavoidable with an aging injury prone QB and a subpar backup(Johnny football says hi from cleveland), I can't wait to just sit back and watch the shit show in the arm pit of america dallas unfold!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take your word for it, you've been stuck watching Tony Homo and def know what a shitty QB looks like! I can't wait to laugh at your shit team all season long, no ware, no QB, no problem! Regressing is unavoidable with an aging injury prone QB and a subpar backup(Johnny football says hi from cleveland), I can't wait to just sit back and watch the shit show in the arm pit of america dallas unfold!

I've been watching football 40 years. Seen enough bad QB's in philly over that time. Don't need to use today's QB's as a measuring stick.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you realize the last time your team was relavant ..... so was .59 cent a gallon gas and fucking drive ins:laugh3::laugh3:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sure do it's where you were conceived, never knew two men could create life but your fathers have defied the odds! Bravo

The fact you are on the Cowboys board in May trying to stir the pot seems to show you are scared or bored or maybe 12 .

Cowboys even when they have not won the SB since 1996 sure seem to be in your head.

Go back to eating cheesesteaks and sporting a mullet. Leave the football to the adults until the Eagles win a Lombardi .

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like how the Cowgirls have been nothing but mediocre since the salary cap has been initiated(The Charmin to the league since '93), can't buy rings anymore and haven't even sniffed one since! I'm glad your happy with being average, it will be fun looking down at you guys for the next decade since we are young and on the upswing and have the east firmly in our grip!

The Cowboys had no more of an advantage than any other team before the salary cap era. The Cowboys benefited greatly from the Herschel Walker and Charles Haley trades, and signing Deion Sanders. Any team could have signed Deion Sanders. The Raiders actually offered him more money than the Cowboys and your team was trying to get him as well. That is not buying a championship.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drew Henson, Clint Stoerner, and Quincy Carter are shitty quarterbacks. Cowboy fans would know what a shitty quarterback looks like. Tony Romo is not a shitty quarterback.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure do it's where you were conceived, never knew two men could create life but your fathers have defied the odds! Bravo

Is that the best you have? Weak ass troll shit is all you have. It's obvious you don't know shit about football.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagle troll, go away.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's a great QB until the game means something then he forgets what his teams colors are and throws to CB's right in the numbers! Dude chokes at the most clutch moments and opposing teams know its coming!

People only call moments clutch when it's convenient for them.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like how the Cowgirls have been nothing but mediocre since the salary cap has been initiated(The Charmin to the league since '93), can't buy rings anymore and haven't even sniffed one since!I'm glad your happy with being average, it will be fun looking down at you guys for the next decade since we are young and on the upswing and have the east firmly in our grip!

Kinda like how the Cowgirls have been nothing but mediocre since the salary cap has been initiated(The Charmin to the league since '93)

That has been the Lions, not the Cowboys. Even teams like the Redskins have been worse.

I'm glad your happy with being average

Look around you. Look in other threads. Where is there any indication that Cowboy fans are happy with being average?

it will be fun looking down at you guys for the next decade since we are young and on the upswing and have the east firmly in our grip!

Just last August there was a ranking of youngest teams in the NFL (and notice it's from philly.com). The Eagles were 10th with an average age of 25.74 years-old and the Cowboys were 15th at 26 years-old. That is not a big difference. The Cowboys got a lot younger this offseason after losing Ware and Hatcher (who were two of their oldest players) and added young talent. So it will be interesting to see those rankings this August. But based on last year alone, the Eagles were not much younger than the Cowboys last year and that number will surely be closer this year.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, no team is really old. A team's youth is usually brought up by uneducated fans in order to embellish the relevance and state of their franchise for years to come when in reality no team in the NFL is really that old. Therefore, it really makes that argument look silly.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your team sucks. It sucks now. It sucked then. It's always sucked. Why do you think none of us ever comes to the Eagles board? No one gives a shit about your second rate scrub team. That's why you are trolling over here, trying to be relevant