• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo injury

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is a great QB. The national media and opposing fanbases that bash him are clueless. Anyone who thinks the Seahawks or Niners wouldn't be better teams with Romo at QB are on crack

Yeah he's a great QB until the game means something then he forgets what his teams colors are and throws to CB's right in the numbers! Dude chokes at the most clutch moments and opposing teams know its coming!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's a great QB until the game means something then he forgets what his teams colors are and throws to CB's right in the numbers! Dude chokes at the most clutch moments and opposing teams know its coming!

He had a pretty sweet game winning TD his last game ...and the season was over without it. Came up big in a big game.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if the Cowboys run the ball more to allieviate the hits on Romo a little. The concern is he is 34 and coming off back surgery. Younger players heal faster so they don't bring him back in before he is 100 percent. Orton is not going to get this team in the playoffs. He is not clutch and proved it in the season finale when he threw the pick. Cowboys are screwed if Romo comes back and is not the same player

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, well you should be more concerned that you qb is going to lead the league in intentional grounding. If the Cowboys had a decent safety you would have lost the last game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love to see Eagles trolling over here. The Charmin to the Cowboys ass for the last 40 years

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop trolling. Go polish your Lombardi.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love to see Eagles trolling over here. The Charmin to the Cowboys ass for the last 40 years

Kinda like how the Cowgirls have been nothing but mediocre since the salary cap has been initiated(The Charmin to the league since '93), can't buy rings anymore and haven't even sniffed one since! I'm glad your happy with being average, it will be fun looking down at you guys for the next decade since we are young and on the upswing and have the east firmly in our grip!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like how the Cowgirls have been nothing but mediocre since the salary cap has been initiated(The Charmin to the league since '93), can't buy rings anymore and haven't even sniffed one since! I'm glad your happy with being average, it will be fun looking down at you guys for the next decade since we are young and on the upswing and have the east firmly in our grip!

LOL check that Eagles record at the door ..... Wanna polish a trophy?..... Think Jerry rents that time ... save up your vacation money

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL check that Eagles record at the door ..... Wanna polish a trophy?..... Think Jerry rents that time ... save up your vacation money

Typical Cowpatty fans, living like it's still 1993! I bet you still drive around in an Iroc Z! lol

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Cowpatty fans, living like it's still 1993! I bet you still drive around in an Iroc Z! lol

No .. but I bet your dad does ....

as a man that knows a few things about cars ... camaros area sign of a tiny pecker fucker .... So you might school me on knowing about owning one

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said about a month ago...you cocky morons sound just like the Skins fans from this time last year. They just assumed they were gong to take the division for the next 10 years just like you.How'd that work out for them? Fact is the Eagles are really no better than anyone else in the East right now.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No .. but I bet your dad does ....

as a man that knows a few things about cars ... camaros area sign of a tiny pecker fucker .... So you might school me on knowing about owning one

Deflecting the truth with an insult is also very typical of cowgirlie fans, "no I'm not you are" or lets just go with the old parent insult, that'll work, once again you date yourself with 1993 put downs and come backs, thanks for proving my point!

And as far as saying the division is up for grabs and there is no difference between any team in the division is just bullshit, you really like grasping at straws don't you! Whatever it takes to make you sleep at night I guess but the reality of it all is that you know we are lightyears beyond any team in the east, Cowgirls are old and are on the decline, Skins will put up a fight but their Defense blows and will kill them and what RGknee will play this year, the one from two years ago or the bum from last year??? NYG is also an old team just like the cowgirls with an aging fossil for a QB who love to throw INT's, they will be in the middle of the pack and not really an issue!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflecting the truth with an insult is also very typical of cowgirlie fans, "no I'm not you are" or lets just go with the old parent insult, that'll work, once again you date yourself with 1993 put downs and come backs, thanks for proving my point!

And as far as saying the division is up for grabs and there is no difference between any team in the division is just bullshit, you really like grasping at straws don't you! Whatever it takes to make you sleep at night I guess but the reality of it all is that you know we are lightyears beyond any team in the east, Cowgirls are old and are on the decline, Skins will put up a fight but their Defense blows and will kill them and what RGknee will play this year, the one from two years ago or the bum from last year??? NYG is also an old team just like the cowgirls with an aging fossil for a QB who love to throw INT's, they will be in the middle of the pack and not really an issue!

LOL. Two year ago you kicked the Skids out of the cellar so you'd have a place to sleep. You are NOT lightyears ahead of the NFCE. The NFCE is the closest division in the NFL. I'm sure you'll crawl back into your dust filled corner when the Eagles fail to repeat 2013.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL Ill be your huckleberry

You came to the cowboys board to brag on what?

93? What the fuck are you bragging on? Last year where you barely scaped in the playoffs?
:laugh3::laugh3::lol:
Obama could right all his wrongs if he just blew Philly up ...... what a fucking shit stain on american society