• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo, Dak

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never believed PFF. It's fun to talk about, but still very subjective since it's not like the same guy at PFF reviews every play by every player and different guys have different criteria for what a good block (for example) is. We can both watch Romo throw 5 ints and you may say none are his fault and I may say 5 are his fault so we rate it differently. Also, from listening to most people I doubt they really know who had coverage responsibilities on a lot of plays. How many times do we hear a CB screwed up and then eventually it comes out it wasn't actually even his responsibility.

I think McClain had a good game and I think Church made some nice plays too. I thought Carr was OK if you don't want to attribute the game winning TD to him!!! IMO that was Durant's fault, but like I said above...Who knows what each guys actually responsibility was, we only know what we saw and what we think based on watching what happened...

Never said all 5 weren't his fault. He did it twice by the way so I would have to know which game u were speaking of

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the nature of sports. Most people don't look beyond the last play or game. Best thing for this team would be a little bit of a QB controversy before Romo comes back IMO, because that would mean shit is going well and Dak is playing well. I can guarantee you right now if any of us (other than you or Star of course) is sitting here praying that Romo better come back quick or the season is going over when we are in about week 6 or 7 that pretty much means the season is already going to be over....:noidea:

I pretty much said the same thing earlier somewhere. I mean if we are 0-6 , 1-5 - Dak should probably play. If we were 6-0, 5-1 - Dak should probably play. 2-4 or 4-2 maybe Dak. 3-3 - Romo. A little controversy lol. If Jimmy G goes 4-0, will there be a little talk in NE.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much said the same thing earlier somewhere. I mean if we are 0-6 , 1-5 - Dak should probably play. If we were 6-0, 5-1 - Dak should probably play. 2-4 or 4-2 maybe Dak. 3-3 - Romo. A little controversy lol. If Jimmy G goes 4-0, will there be a little talk in NE.
Brady is playing regardless of their record, and I seriously doubt Rome is ready by week 7.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is playing regardless of their record, and I seriously doubt Rome is ready by week 7.

Can we trade for Jimmy G then?? My wife and daughter would become huge Dallas fans

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said all 5 weren't his fault. He did it twice by the way so I would have to know which game u were speaking of
I think the point went over your head...it was just about two people watching the same thing and seeing it much differently

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even at 5-1 I have a tough time pulling Romo. Dak would have to be THE reason for us being 5-1 just to consider it. His time will come and if Romo comes back and isn't healthy you sit him down, but a healthy Romo gets the ball IMO regardless of what else is going on...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point went over your head...it was just about two people watching the same thing and seeing it much differently

Believe me J, nothing goes over my head.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About that presser- - I'm not sure I have ever seen JG so pissed. He even stumbled with a question at the end. He is obviously upset with 83 and the DLine (98). I found it funny that he was prepared for the sun question. When he said it's been here for 5 billion yrs and will be here 5 billion more. I had to google it. He was right about how long it will be here.

Then you would think he would have that figured out before he starts to put a game plan together.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even at 5-1 I have a tough time pulling Romo. Dak would have to be THE reason for us being 5-1 just to consider it. His time will come and if Romo comes back and isn't healthy you sit him down, but a healthy Romo gets the ball IMO regardless of what else is going on...
I agree Romo should be the starting QB if healthy. He has earned that right.