• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROMO CHOKES AGAIN

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, agreed and I don't know that it would have even taken much more time off. He did run around before he threw it away and the play only took 6 seconds. Any running play is going to take at least 3-4 seconds.

I guess I see a run as 3 to 4 seconds and that was 6. Add in a turn and a slide and that would be seven or eight. But you lose the whole 40 seconds if you throw the damn ball away. Stupid play call him stupid execution.

I don't know if you saw it, but Manning said he told the running back not to score. He thought Dallas didn't have any more timeouts earlier than they did. I don't know if thier runningback would have scored if he were trying, but that was a call from Manning. Rashad Jennings of New York Giants says he was told not to score at end of Dallas Cowboys game

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, agreed and I don't know that it would have even taken much more time off. He did run around before he threw it away and the play only took 6 seconds. Any running play is going to take at least 3-4 seconds.
Simply running would have chewed up another 32 seconds at least, still no guarantee NY wins butvthe odds that Dallas scores does drop. Eli FUCKED UP, plain and simple.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned the game off to do some work right after Romo threw the pick six. :doh: