• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolando McClain suspended 4 games

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than guys in trouble and a star on their hat, this group is a long way from being that bunch

A bullshit call away from a shot to play in the SB

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the "Cowboy-Lakers" fan.

Tell me, PE1, what team am I supposed to be fan of? I was born in South Carolina. Moved to North Carolina when I was three. Moved to Corpus Christi, TX when I was five. Moved to Tallahassee when I was six. Moved back to South Carolina when I was seven. Moved to Wisconsin when I was thirteen. Moved to LA when I was 18. Moved to South Dakota when I was 24. Moved to Cheyenne, WY when I was 27. Moved back to South Dakota when I was 31 where I have been living ever since.

So, Great Arbiter of Fandom, please enlighten me as to which professional teams I might follow so that I will walk the straight and narrow path that won't wrinkle the feathers of an Eagles' fan who spends most of his time on a Cowboys' message board whining about

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me, PE1, what team am I supposed to be fan of? I was born in South Carolina. Moved to North Carolina when I was three. Moved to Corpus Christi, TX when I was five. Moved to Tallahassee when I was six. Moved back to South Carolina when I was seven. Moved to Wisconsin when I was thirteen. Moved to LA when I was 18. Moved to South Dakota when I was 24. Moved to Cheyenne, WY when I was 27. Moved back to South Dakota when I was 31 where I have been living ever since.

So, Great Arbiter of Fandom, please enlighten me as to which professional teams I might follow so that I will walk the straight and narrow path that won't wrinkle the feathers of an Eagles' fan who spends most of his time on a Cowboys' message board whining about

Who cares what PE1 thinks. You could be a fan of the Alaska Kodiaks and he shouldn't worry about it.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what PE1 thinks. You could be a fan of the Alaska Kodiaks and he shouldn't worry about it.

I agree, Manster, and I don't really care what PE1 thinks. I'm just demonstrating to him the shallowness of his thought. He is the worst kind of fan there is - the kind that has to question everyone else's fanhood because his teams historically suck giant purple donkey dick.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I expected this

2 much for a player that is weak emotionally and needs a crutch

love the talent hate the 10 cent pea brain that cant understand you have to put your big boy britches on and get that this is a 4-6 year once in a lifetime business opportunity!

I wont say I would have done better at his age and background but others have with worse

I know I wont be on the Christmas list but its true

JMHO

yours may and will vary

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Manster, and I don't really care what PE1 thinks. I'm just demonstrating to him the shallowness of his thought. He is the worst kind of fan there is - the kind that has to question everyone else's fanhood because his teams historically suck giant purple donkey dick.

Do I really care about whom you root for? I don't even know you but don't you find it an absolute one in a billion shot coincidence that everyone of you who don't live in Dallas and are Cowboy fans also have some excuse why your other favorite team is an elite franchise to. You go on the Browns board and the all root for Cleveland teams. You go on the Detroit board and they all root for Detroit teams. Now look on the Cowboy board. Here are the supposed random teams you also root for... Alabama football, Kentucky basketball, Yankees, Lakers, Celtics. Not one average franchise.... just the historic ones. And save me the, "My Dad fell in a well and was pulled out by Roger Stauback and ever since then we were Cowboy fans. As I said before I have no problem with it if you just admit your a front runner.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my proof that you get self worth (or try to) is you claim I root for teams that suck. Yep, I'm from Philly and will root for Philly teams only. But I guess I could be a winner like you and say "Go Lakers, go Yankees, go Cowboys". My proof is that you try to insinuate I'm a lose because my favorite teams don't win but you're a Cowboy/Laker fan..

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a one in a billion shot that all you Cowboy fans who don't live in Texas all have a 2nd team that coincidentally all happen to be elite franchises. Just look. All your 2nd teams are Yankees, Lakers, Celtics, Alabama Football, Kentucky basketball, Chicago Bulls. One in a billion or just a coincidence. Really. Every single one of you that have multiple city teams you root for ALL happen to be one of the very few elite franchises. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Not one single Cowboy/Royals fans. Every single multiple city fan both has a elite franchise. Coincidence???

Oh, please spare me the, My dad got tboned by a semi and landed in a well and Roger Stauback saved his life and ever since then we became Cowboy fans.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if the Kodiaks had 5 titles I'm sure he'd be a fan of them too.

Last edited:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to hear it.

That said, the NFL's policy is extremely retarded and they need to get with the times. A little weed is not a big deal and is a much better pain medicine than the alternatives they legally have available to them.

They just need to remove it from the banned substance list ASAP. It's a ridiculous policy and I have no idea why the players aren't taking a stand against it. Too many good players being suspended for stupid reasons.

Doesn't excuse those who break the rules, but come on.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a one in a billion shot that all you Cowboy fans who don't live in Texas all have a 2nd team that coincidentally all happen to be elite franchises. Just look. All your 2nd teams are Yankees, Lakers, Celtics, Alabama Football, Kentucky basketball, Chicago Bulls. One in a billion or just a coincidence. Really. Every single one of you that have multiple city teams you root for ALL happen to be one of the very few elite franchises. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Not one single Cowboy/Royals fans. Every single multiple city fan both has a elite franchise. Coincidence???

Oh, please spare me the, My dad got tboned by a semi and landed in a well and Roger Stauback saved his life and ever since then we became Cowboy fans.

Thank you for being the fan police. I must be a tiresome job.

Maybe if your team had a few more wins you wouldn't be so damn bitter about it.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to hear it.

That said, the NFL's policy is extremely retarded and they need to get with the times. A little weed is not a big deal and is a much better pain medicine than the alternatives they legally have available to them.

They just need to remove it from the banned substance list ASAP. It's a ridiculous policy and I have no idea why the players aren't taking a stand against it. Too many good players being suspended for stupid reasons.

I agree on the MJ issue and it will eventually become legal but until it does if you don't have enough willpower to not smoke it then you get suspended.

Not really that hard IMHO smoke some weed or make Millions and set yourself up for life?

I guess it all depends on your priorities .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy crap, were you on the lam???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to hear it.

I tend to agree with you with what should happen going forward, but I totally disagree with some of what you are saying as well. Regardless of what you think will or should happen it currently is illegal and against the league rules. So These guys knowingly and purposefully do it, all the while knowing what the penalties are, and that to me is a big problem. It's either another example of these guys having no accountability whatsoever, a sign of pure stupidity or an addiction that they are prioritizing over their multimillion dollar careers. So while the rule may in fact be stupid, so are the guys that get suspended because of it. So for that reason I have no sympathy and refuse to make excuses for them. If my employer told me that if I ever wore a green shirt I would be suspended, I would think the rule was dumb, but I would simply not where a green shirt!

ragman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason that the Cowboys signed him to just a one year deal.

I think it's time they part ways.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as fandom- My Cubs are really racking up those rings the past 100 yrs. UK football is a real dominant force in the SEC. I hope for 6 wins a yr and berth in the Music City Bowl or the Papa Johns classic. Basketball - yes different story.

As far as Ro- there is always something

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1,

I used to think you were a decent poster, but I'm starting to feel like Manster, embarrassed that I didn't see you for what you really are.

You say you don't care which teams I root for, but you sure are making a big to do about something that you claim you don't care about. But your claim that I only am a fan of elite franchises with multiple championships doesn't stand to reason how I remain a fan of those teams. Cowboys haven't won anything in 20 years. Braves haven't won anything for an even longer period. Lakers won some championships early in this century and a couple a decade before, but what about the droughts they had and are now having?

The fact that you bring up the number of championships they have won betrays your real issue:you are a fan of sucky teams and have to justify your teams by criticizing the fans of other teams.

But answer my question - just what teams am I supposed to be a fan of? I gave you my history. Please now inform me so that I don't have to go on feeling so guilty about being a fan of teams that actually have accomplished something while you wallow in the mire of sports mediocrity.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you saying none of us live in the city of out 2nd team?. Because that would an unbelievable thing to overlook considering the accusation.