• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolaids Relief Award

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a no brainer that this becomes the Mariano Rivera Award at some point.

Who's with me?

:suds:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to troll or undermine Rivera's greatness, but do you really think he's been the best reliever this year? Stats suggest otherwise, right?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to troll or undermine Rivera's greatness, but do you really think he's been the best reliever this year? Stats suggest otherwise, right?

I don't think he is saying that Mo is deserving this year, but that they should change the name of the award to the Mo Rivera reliver of the year award. And, Rivera aside, I just found out yesterday that a name change has pretty much been in order for the last few years.

Why?

For 3 years, due to product issues, there have been no rolaids. None. Off the shelf.

So, and just like the D.H award is named after Edgar Martinez, I think this honor would be fitting.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right Big D, so it's the perfect time to rename it.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is saying that Mo is deserving this year, but that they should change the name of the award to the Mo Rivera reliver of the year award. And, Rivera aside, I just found out yesterday that a name change has pretty much been in order for the last few years.

Why?

For 3 years, due to product issues, there have been no rolaids. None. Off the shelf.

So, and just like the D.H award is named after Edgar Martinez, I think this honor would be fitting.

I obviously didn't read the initial post correctly. Can't imagine that there would be much resistance to naming the award for Rivera.

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a no brainer that this becomes the Mariano Rivera Award at some point.

Who's with me?

:suds:
What I really hope for that award is that the do away with the absurd point system that currently decides it. That award is a joke because of the formula they use.