• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rokketmn going to sleep - here

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am fairly new to these boards after being on CBS for so long, but do these "Dempster against Toronto -there" or Lester vs. the Yankees - here" thread titles annoy anybody else?

The board in inundated with these ridiculous thread titles that waste time when you are trying to find an interesting topic to respond to.

Just create one thread if you want to talk about all of the games, instead of 162 threads. Make sense? Sure does.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am fairly new to these boards after being on CBS for so long, but do these "Dempster against Toronto -there" or Lester vs. the Yankees - here" thread titles annoy anybody else?

The board in inundated with these ridiculous thread titles that waste time when you are trying to find an interesting topic to respond to.

Just create one thread if you want to talk about all of the games, instead of 162 threads. Make sense? Sure does.
There are separate boards for different teams here, so on this Red Sox board you won't find threads about
Yankee games unless those two teams are playing each other that day.

If you want to say something about games not involving the Red Sox or the Yankees, go to the boards for the teams that are playing in them.

I am myself new to these boards, having previously been at espn.go.com, which is shutting down
the forums I used up until about a month ago. I would have used this "alias" at espn.go.com but it was denied me for some reason, probably a computer glitch.

This site is less troll-infested than the other one was, BTW. It had rules against trolling but they were
rarely if ever enforced.

If a particular game doesn't interest you, stay off the boards for the teams involved in them.

That way you should enjoy being a member here.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit your thread title is a good parody of my own tendencies in naming the game threads I start,
but how often is anyone going to want to talk about every single game on a day's schedule?