• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rok, suspended again!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....Mr. Watkins has done it again, suspended 4 games for an illegal substance. And to think we wasted a draft pick on him. Anybody know who we could of had with that selection. I would have to research it. :L

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a second offense? If so, kick the guy out for good. I've had enough of these prima donnas.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....Mr. Watkins has done it again, suspended 4 games for an illegal substance. And to think we wasted a draft pick on him. Anybody know who we could of had with that selection. I would have to research it. :L

Depends on how you look at it.

That 5th round pick was courtesy of the Bears trade. So, technically, they could've had Jeffries instead or Wagner ( who the Rams wanted but were hoping to still get after the trade down ). Didn't happen because Seattle took him 2 picks later.

As for a player after his spot, there wasn't a whole lot unless the Rams had passed on Pead, in which case they could've taken Morris at Rok's spot.

So, they could've stayed at 45 and taken Jeffries or Wagner. Or, still traded but drafted LaVonte David instead of Pead and taken Morris in the 5th ( Rok's draft spot ).

That 2nd round was just brutal with Quick and Pead. Ugh! My head hurts just thinking about it.