• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roger Goodell just apologized

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've ever been so tired of " I'm sorry " like I am right now and I'm just a 27 year old. Your true intentions have already been known. Just kick rocks.

Double for that Jake Fromm ass for faking religion to cover up his own racism. Good grief...

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodwill was a dumbass before all this, good to see he hasn’t changef

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've ever been so tired of " I'm sorry " like I am right now and I'm just a 27 year old. Your true intentions have already been known. Just kick rocks.

Double for that Jake Fromm ass for faking religion to cover up his own racism. Good grief...
Are you tired of "Trump's fake religion and racism"?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money doesn’t make you less of a dumbass, but Only the second part is applicable to you
Well we are all a dumbass once in a while on the SportsHoopla. This comment of yours is your time to be a "dumbass".

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no opinion about Goodell in general, but people can and do change. For example, George Wallace became a friend of the blacks in his later political career in the 70s. He was a natural populist and once the integration battle was lost, he was very comfortable fighting for the little poor man (black or white) in Alabama. He never could stand the Big Mules in Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, etc. Hell, he even asked for forgiveness and given it in the church where MLK preached in Montgomery! If George Wallace could change, anybody can.
Thank you for this post. Rodger did a good thing here and no question his follow up will be critical for true change. . It starts with this first step.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: A large percentage of my audience is black and we need to protect the money ASAP
I think its more to do with keeping the NFL in the headlines and relevent than anything. This is the big talking point right now, the nfl is trying to keep itself in the discussion. Either way, who gives a fuck.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its more to do with keeping the NFL in the headlines and relevent than anything. This is the big talking point right now, the nfl is trying to keep itself in the discussion. Either way, who gives a fuck.
Trump gives a fuck about the NFL. He called some of their players, "SOBs".