• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers is playing... Cutler / Bears are doomed

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was and AM still a HUUUGE Rex Grossman fan. I was so on his side when he was here, it was borderline absurd how long I stuck with him. I liked him up until the day they let him go.

You are sooooooooooo full of shit.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I was and AM still a HUUUGE Rex Grossman fan. I was so on his side when he was here, it was borderline absurd how long I stuck with him. I liked him up until the day they let him go.

I admire your honesty, but I have to say, I hated Rex from the day he was here. I'm just not a big fan of QBs with mediocre decision making and a weak arm and bad accuracy.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if i got this straight. Guy has a hate-on for Cutler...................Guy starts a battle about Qb's................Guy who doesn't claim a team(probably for the sole purpose of trolling" had Good Rex bad Rex, as his artillery in his assault on Cutler.Leaves me with one burning question? Am i (a level headed sports fan) supposed to believe(while maintaining a straight face) that "guy" who comes to battle with Rex Grossman as his artillery in his quest to prove that cutler is not a good qb, knows even a single thing about the game of Football? these are the things that help me sleep at night :doh:

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing. please dont use EH when you speak as i am sure no one from Canada wants to claim you as knowing something about sports.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire your honesty, but I have to say, I hated Rex from the day he was here. I'm just not a big fan of QBs with mediocre decision making and a weak arm and bad accuracy.

Weak arm????? I agree with the rest of what you said.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Maybe it's the passage of time, but have you forgotten the patented "gross man floaters" that came out of his hand once every dozen passes or so? Remember the ones he threw in the Super Bowl? Ugh.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's the passage of time, but have you forgotten the patented "gross man floaters" that came out of his hand once every dozen passes or so? Remember the ones he threw in the Super Bowl? Ugh.

2006 was Grossman's first full season in the league... you act like the Bears have a stellar track-record of producing stud QB's.

ROFLMAO

Fact is only Sid Luckman (1943) and Jim McMahon (1985) had a better combined statistical / winning season than did 2006 Grossman... yet you fans ran Sexy out of town as if you're used to watching Joe Montana and Tom Brady in a Bears uni.

lol

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well boys, Cutler looks like shit. Hopefully the Bears admin will make the right decisions about QB while watching the playoffs.

See ya' next season.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well boys, Cutler looks like shit. Hopefully the Bears admin will make the right decisions about QB while watching the playoffs.

See ya' next season.

Cutler has a 104 passer rating in this game so far, while Rodgers has thrown 2 INTs and fumbled once. What the heck are you watching? I suppose it's Cutler's fault that crazy Rodgers fumble went for a TD, and it's also his fault Jeffery fumbled when they were driving for points before the half. The Cutler hate is funny.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See ya' next season.

Whatever. How about the officiating so far? Touchback challenge was bullshit. The roughing the passer call to extend their drive was bullshit, and the forward fumble, advanced was bullshit.

Fuck the Packers.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. How about the officiating so far? Touchback challenge was bullshit. The roughing the passer call to extend their drive was bullshit, and the forward fumble, advanced was bullshit.

Fuck the Packers.

That stupid weak roughing the passer call on McClellen was a back breaker. The Ashlon Jeffery Fumble was too.