• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rocks @ the Kid

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to think Junis is pitching his way into the Giants' 2024 plans and Alexander has pitched his way out.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants waited to stretch Harrison out to a 5+ innings pitcher until he got to the big leagues. I have to think that was a mistake.

I mean, what is the point of allowing him to start the 6th? Unless he throws five pitches, he is not making it through the inning below 90 pitches. It just seems like bad management to have him face one more batter just to get to 90 pitches. What's wrong with finishing 5, well done, kid, feel good about it, and hand the ball to Junis with a clean inning? I don't get whatever it is they are trying to do, and I am not sure they know what they are trying to do.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, what is the point of allowing him to start the 6th? Unless he throws five pitches, he is not making it through the inning below 90 pitches. It just seems like bad management to have him face one more batter just to get to 90 pitches. What's wrong with finishing 5, well done, kid, feel good about it, and hand the ball to Junis with a clean inning? I don't get whatever it is they are trying to do, and I am not sure they know what they are trying to do.
Kapler is just not the guy. He’s got 27 coaches supporting him and he’s still just not the guy.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned two things today - Flores CAN play 1st base and Wade CAN play left field. All this time I thought the Giants were short on outfielders and that is why Wade would play 1st, Flores would DH and Pederson would play left field. I guess tonight's current configuration is for extreme emergencies. Wouldn't want to keep Pederson off the field for too long. That could be a detriment to the team!

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned two things today - Flores CAN play 1st base and Wade CAN play left field. All this time I thought the Giants were short on outfielders and that is why Wade would play 1st, Flores would DH and Pederson would play left field. I guess tonight's current configuration is for extreme emergencies. Wouldn't want to keep Pederson off the field for too long. That could be a detriment to the team!

Three things, actually. No matter how badly the Giants play, they can always play worse.