• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rocks @ the Kid

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from the Opera Gala. This game looked like a shitshow. I'm pretty sure it would've been a "felt like a loss" game for me.

Some boxscore observations:

Schmitt/Joc/Bart 0-9 with 0 BB 4 Ks
I'll trust you guys if you thought Harry pitched well, but his line looks bad.
Brebbiuuugh was the only pitcher with a clean line.

Bring up Ramos and Fitz. The season is done and this team sucks.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from the Opera Gala. This game looked like a shitshow. I'm pretty sure it would've been a "felt like a loss" game for me.

Some boxscore observations:

Schmitt/Joc/Bart 0-9 with 0 BB 4 Ks
I'll trust you guys if you thought Harry pitched well, but his line looks bad.
Brebbiuuugh was the only pitcher with a clean line.

Bring up Ramos and Fitz. The season is done and this team sucks.
Harrison looked decent at least. That 4 run inning was predominantly on poor defense. Davis' error and the outfielder's bad read on the triple heavily contributed to that. Junis actually looked pretty good too but his line got marred by some poor pitching by Taylor Rogers with traffic.

I was shocked by the back-to-back-to back home runs by the Giants. Where did that come from!?!? The Rockies' bullpen, however, handed this game to us. We'll take it.

I think the fact that DeJong has gotten hits in the past two games cements his presence the rest of the season at shortstop, unfortunately. We won't be seeing Fitzgerald. I doubt we'll see Ramos either unless an injury requires a replacement in the outfield.

And did you know that Pederson CAN be at DH while Wade plays left and Flores plays 1st? I was certain that wasn't possible.