• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROBINSON CANO...COME ON DOWN!!!

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU'RE (POSSIBLY) THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON 'THE PISS TEST CAME BACK HOT'.....

Major League Baseball is investigating Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano for potential ties to the South Florida anti-aging clinic Biogenesis, according to T.J. Quinn and Mike Fish of ESPN.

Sonia Cruz, a spokeswoman for Cano's foundation, is listed as having been a client of Biogenesis last summer. Cano's good friend Melky Cabrera and Yankees teammate Alex Rodriguez are also under investigation for their ties to the clinic.

"It doesn't have anything to do with me. ... I know what I'm doing and I know myself," Cano said to reporters Monday afternoon. "I'm going to play my game. ... I didn't see what the story said but I have no comment."

Cano confirmed Cruz is still a spokeswoman for his foundation.

MLB has Biogenesis' client roster, which apparently lists Cruz, Cabrera and A-Rod. Records show Cruz owed the clinic $300 in July and August of last year, according to the report, a total that is consistent with a weight-loss regimen and not performance-enchancing drugs. Cruz told Quinn and Fish that Cano "definitely never did" receive anything from Biogenesis.

"I met with a nurse who works for the clinic, but I met her outside the clinic just to talk to her about a diet program they have for women," Cruz said. "I never went through with it once she explained what it was. I thought it was just a diet/nutritional thing, but it was diet, nutrition, pills and stuff."

MLB purchased documents from Biogenesis earlier this month after suspecting Rodriguez of doing the same with the intent of destroying them. No MLB players have been disciplined due to their ties to the Anthony Bosch-run clinic, but minor leaguer Cesar Carrillo was suspended 100 games for his connection. Needless to say, this whole investigation has already taken a turn for the weird.

Cano, 30, is hitting .324 with five homers in 17 games this season. He recently fired agent Scott Boras and signed with Jay-Z's Roc Nation and CAA Sports. Cano is scheduled to become a free agent after the season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I swear I was not conscious when I was being injected! I swear!!!"

First of many players to be outed (yes I will include Red Sox players as well)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a miracle drug. Let them take it, it makes the game more entertaining!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB's gonna close the net on these guys eventually. The question is, will they wait until season's end?

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey redseat good to see you. I noticed you didn't use the space here, kept the continuity, huh?

As for Cano, it pains me. I really like him as a player, but I just know, where there is smoke, there is fire. Maybe Jay-Z can freestyle a rap to get him out of this jam. I am sick of the players pretending they are innocent, fess up to it. I don't think is any coincidence that MLB is now testing for HGH this year, and this lab going down. Many heads will roll.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey redseat good to see you. I noticed you didn't use the space here, kept the continuity, huh?

As for Cano, it pains me. I really like him as a player, but I just know, where there is smoke, there is fire. Maybe Jay-Z can freestyle a rap to get him out of this jam. I am sick of the players pretending they are innocent, fess up to it. I don't think is any coincidence that MLB is now testing for HGH this year, and this lab going down. Many heads will roll.

"didn't use the space?"

Good to see you too Iron!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's dirty as hell.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that if these players who are linked to these reports get the normal Druh enhancing suspensions then there is something wrong... THis will open up a case of worms, none would be proven guilty of using, just suspicion of using with evidence of using... I would be fine with these players to take more drug tests than the normal player but until they are proven using, they should not get the full punishment...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, you once asked me about how I got to use Iron Horse with the space between the words...

Ha-ha I totally forgot about that! My bad. I honestly did not even think about putting spaces on this site to be honest, I guess I was just so used to it by now