• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Quinn's Future

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bleacher report article was basically speculating that KC may have interest. Stated that their 94th overall pick would be appropriate compensation. As usual, ignore the click bait Sports Mockery crap that insinuates this is close to happening.

IMO - if LAC is willing to pay Mack his monstrous contract while still giving us a 2nd AND a 6th. I think it's pretty reasonable that, given his record setting season last year, that Quinn could fetch us a 3rd.

I would probably do it. By the time our window reopens Quinn won't be of much use.

What do you think happens to Quinn?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all in favor of trading Quinn but only if it's a 2nd round pick.

Don't look now but with all these vets getting traded away, could we be focusing on tanking the season already?
And... there goes the thread.

Here comes BD, BWW, Wood, Jiddy and company to make this a "tanking" thread in 3... 2... 1...

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here comes BD, BWW, Wood, Jiddy and company to make this a "tanking" thread in 3... 2... 1...
Sorry rich, but every time Corky posts his ignorance, I feel an obligation to make fun of it. They're my small, but important attempts to de-stupefy our board.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry rich, but every time Corky posts his ignorance, I feel an obligation to make fun of it. They're my small, but important attempts to de-stupefy our board.
Sorry LSD, but he knows what he's doing. He wins when he tosses grenades into threads and you guys run towards it as opposed to away from it. I've been watching him do it since 2005. Taking the bait is exactly what "stupifies" this board and why so many threads turn to into dumb, chaotic shit.

But no one will ever learn...

BS only loses if you ignore his attempts to rope you in. So simple - yet people cannot grasp it.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry LSD, but he knows what he's doing. He wins when he tosses grenades into threads and you guys run towards it as opposed to away from it. I've been watching him do it since 2005. Taking the bait is exactly what "stupifies" this board and why so many threads turn to into dumb, chaotic shit.

But no one will ever learn...

BS only loses if you ignore his attempts to rope you in. So simple - yet people cannot grasp it.
Hero worship much?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hero worship much?
Hero?

The dude destroys our forum and you guys let him. lol

Sorry for being the one to constantly point out the obvious.

Like, this is an honest question. And yes... I am about to go kinda nuts because I am sick of this shit.

Seriously, I've always liked you as a poster, but how can't you see the pattern here? We try to talk football (as in - have an honest football thread) and 2 or 3 of you wind up in a pissing contest with BS over a topic we've covered 500 TIMES! 5-8 pages of pure, foul BULL SHIT. He just ropes you guys in with the same dumbass shit EVERY time. He just does call backs on the same topic over... and over... and over... Each year there's a new topic or two and he just rinses and repeats with it.

HOW DO YOU KEEP FALLING FOR IT!? HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT?

It is SOOOOOO predictable that you're going to bite. I mean, LOOK AT WHAT THE FUCK THIS THREAD IS NOW. Has Robert Quinn's name been mentioned ONCE? Holy shit, LSD... get your head in the god damned game.

Don't you notice that this doesn't happen on the White Sox forum? Hmmmmmm.... geeeeee.... I wonder why.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hero?

The dude destroys our forum and you guys let him. lol

Sorry for being the one to constantly point out the obvious.

Like, this is an honest question. And yes... I am about to go kinda nuts because I am sick of this shit.

Seriously, I've always liked you as a poster, but how can't you see the pattern here? We try to talk football (as in - have an honest football thread) and 2 or 3 of you wind up in a pissing contest with BS over a topic we've covered 500 TIMES! 5-8 pages of pure, foul BULL SHIT. He just ropes you guys in with the same dumbass shit EVERY time. He just does call backs on the same topic over... and over... and over... Each year there's a new topic or two and he just rinses and repeats with it.

HOW DO YOU KEEP FALLING FOR IT!? HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT?

It is SOOOOOO predictable that you're going to bite. I mean, LOOK AT WHAT THE FUCK THIS THREAD IS NOW. Has Robert Quinn's name been mentioned ONCE? Holy shit, LSD... get your head in the god damned game.

Don't you notice that this doesn't happen on the White Sox forum? Hmmmmmm.... geeeeee.... I wonder why.
Oh good grief richi, get a grip. We're having fun, at least I am. You're a good guy who means well, but let's make a deal. You worry about your posts, I'll worry about mine.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wont be me......and I highly doubt BD will add anything either.....Im thinking hes tired of it too,hence the reason he not seen much around here anymore.....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At what point does your bringing this up for the umpteenth time create a self-fulfilling prophecy?

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Quinn but this season is going to be awash. If The Bears can clear up some cap space for trading him and get a decent draft pick for him than yeah trade him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all dumb and should die.

Go White Sox

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, why not reward the dude for what was completely unexpected last season? Give him a shot to go for a championship with a legit contender. Real chance he could fall off anyway so get what we can for him while his value is high.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I half apologize. I had been drinking all night with old friends as I'm back home for Easter. Was totally tanked. So, for the personal attacks and over the top nature of all that. I apologize.

However, my sentiment still stands. I'm just tired of being the only one who either sees it or cares that we willingly allow all of our football threads to get shit upon. This board is trash because we would rather entertain a troll.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I half apologize. I had been drinking all night with old friends as I'm back home for Easter. Was totally tanked. So, for the personal attacks and over the top nature of all that. I apologize.

However, my sentiment still stands. I'm just tired of being the only one who either sees it or cares that we willingly allow all of our football threads to get shit upon. This board is trash because we would rather entertain a troll.
Well I half accept your apology.

Hehehe, j/k. No prob, I knew the split second I started reading your rant that you were on a bender. I never took it in any other vein than this.

As for the half for which you're not apologizing, that's your business. Contrary to your rant, I stopped debating Corky quite a while back, having previously made a gazillion points regarding the stupidity of suggesting we should throw games. Dumb, dumb, dumb. So all I've been doing since and will continue to do is make a little fun of him any time he posts a complaint about this matter. If this bothers you I suggest you skip my posts.