• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft is ignoring the text messages and still blaming deflategate on tempurature change

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Mr Kraft not admitting to the text messages we have all seen and blaming it on climate?

Patriots owner Robert Kraft's statement on Ted Wells report - NFL.com

EDITOR'S NOTE: The following is a statement from New England Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft regarding the Wells report which was released Wednesday.

"When I addressed the media at the Super Bowl on January 26 -- over 14 weeks ago -- I stated that I unconditionally believed that the New England Patriots had done nothing inappropriate in this process or in violation of the NFL rules and that I was disappointed in the way the league handled the initial investigation. That sentiment has not changed.

"I was convinced that Ted Wells' investigation would find the same factual evidence supported by both scientific formula and independent research as we did and would ultimately exonerate the Patriots. Based on the explanations I have heard and the studies that have been done, I don't know how the science of atmospheric conditions can be refuted or how conclusions to the contrary can be drawn without some definitive evidence.

"What is not highlighted in the text of the report is that three of the Colts' four footballs measured by at least one official were under the required psi level. As far as we are aware, there is no comparable data available from any other game because, in the history of the NFL, psi levels of footballs have never been measured at halftime, in any climate. If they had been, based on what we now know, it is safe to assume that every cold-weather game was played with under inflated footballs. As compelling a case as the Wells Report may try to make, I am going to rely on the factual evidence of numerous scientists and engineers rather than inferences from circumstantial evidence.

"Throughout the process of this nearly four-month investigation, we have cooperated and patiently awaited its outcome. To say we are disappointed in its findings, which do not include any incontrovertible or hard evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs at the AFC Championship Game, would be a gross understatement. In addition, given our level of cooperation throughout the process, I was offended by the comments made in the Wells Report in reference to not making an individual available for a follow-up interview. What the report fails to mention is that he had already been interviewed four times and we felt the fifth request for access was excessive for a part-time game day employee who has a full-time job with another employer.

"While I respect the independent process of the investigation, the time, effort and resources expended to reach this conclusion are incomprehensible to me. Knowing that there is no real recourse available, fighting the league and extending this debate would prove to be futile. We understand and greatly respect the responsibility of being one of 32 in this league and, on that basis, we will accept the findings of the report and take the appropriate actions based on those findings as well as any discipline levied by the league."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read a few sentences til I got ill of that creepy little hypocrite.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the hammer to come down on the organization for lying, bribing, and covering this whole thing up.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL finds Patriots employees probably deflated balls | Pro32: Head to Head

"An NFL investigation released Wednesday concluded New England Patriots employees likely deflated footballs used in the AFC Championship and that quarterback Tom Brady was "at least generally aware" of the rules violations.

The NFL began investigating what's now known as "Deflategate" after the Patriots defeated the Colts 45-7 on January 18. The Colts complained that several footballs were under-inflated and the NFL confirmed that 11 of the 12 footballs were under the limit. The investigation started as the Patriots were preparing for the Super Bowl — which they won two weeks later.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Troy Vincent, the league's executive vice president of football operations, would review the 243-page report on attorney Ted Wells' investigation and consider what steps to take next.

"We will continue our efforts vigorously to protect the integrity of the game and promote fair play at all times. Unless of course we find overwhelming evidence that the Patriots cheated like we did in 2007. In that case we'll just burn the evidence like before and proceed to give the Patriots a slap on the wrist. " Goodell said.

Commissioner Goodell went on to explain that even if the Patriots were found guilty, he didn't think deflated balls were all that big of a deal. " I mean come on guys, haven't we all had deflated balls of some sort before? It doesn't hurt anybody." Goodell said.

Goodell is of course referring to the fact that his testicles, or "balls", often become "deflated" after he ejaculates all over Patriots owner Robert Kraft's chest and back following their sessions of aggressive anal sex.

It's worth noting that the same NFL investigation also reported that quarterback Tom Brady is "at least generally aware" of Kraft and Goodell's sexual relationship."

Intriguing.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the hammer to come down on the organization for lying, bribing, and covering this whole thing up.

Won't happen. He's the co-commish of the NFL. Wrist slap at worse is what's coming.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dude you are going to make that opening post and not say what was in the text message?

Some of us truly don't give a fuck about some ball inflation particulars. We hang around these threads because the outcry in response is hysterical.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Mr Kraft not admitting to the text messages we have all seen and blaming it on climate?
See, when he read the texts and saw them talking about Brady's balls, balloons, and watermelons he just thought they were planning a party in a gay bath house with his QB and he's totally fine with that.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rock strongo defense I see.

plug-ears.jpg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is bad strategy to have the general hollering when they'aint even a war going on.
What? There are no junior spokespersons until the wind blows over? Pats have become the village idiots in a single powerful stroke. The whole team pays even if they'aint cheaters.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently he missed and entire section of the Wells report before he responded on it:

Section VII. Scientific Evidence and Analysis pgs 110-121

Wells Report

It actually specifically refutes several of the claims made by the Pats specifically.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get this creepy little man in the salmon tie out of our league.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right. The NFL should have tipped the Pats and Brady off so they had a significant amount of time to cover their butts.

How slimy do you have to be to release a statement like this with a straight face?