• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft GFY!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gfy kraft. "Focus on football".....pfffft. Why don't you and your band of cheaters focus on playing a clean game? It must get tiresome to get caught/accused of cheating all the time......so quit doing it.

Robert "Class & Integrity" Kraft

1). Spygate
2). Deflategate
3). Hiring busloads of illegals, including a pregnant woman without a coat, to remove heavy snow from the stadium on a bitter cold windy day. In Green Bay the fans do it for free. But when found out, Kraft to his defense gave free hot dogs and hot coffee to the illegals. How generous for a billionaire!!!
4). Having a disgruntled employee put videos of him drunk and his mistress roleplaying with a friend on youtube. While he was collecting money for his late wife Myra's Fund. Then having his lawyers threaten youtube unless they removed it.
5). Inviting Tim Tebow to camp at the lowest possible salary, taking advantage of Tebows name pushing through New England Patriot Shirts (made by Haitian Woman for 25 cents and hour) and selling them for way over $100 dollars and then cutting Tebow without giving him a chance. Fortunately it looks like Tim will survive with the Eagles and your attempt to profit on the end of his career.

Bob Kraft Class Act.
NFL HALL OF SHAME

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots wrong with that thread but the one I thought I would point out: The woman is not a mistress if your wife is dead.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post of the Month?! :10:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft discussing "class and integrity" has to be right up there with OJ as the most despicable and disgusting displays of self-serving bullshit ever, doesn't it? Get this man out of the league and into federal prison where he belongs.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's no Victor Kiam.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gfy kraft. "Focus on football".....pfffft. Why don't you and your band of cheaters focus on playing a clean game? It must get tiresome to get caught/accused of cheating all the time......so quit doing it.

Robert "Class & Integrity" Kraft

1). Spygate
2). Deflategate
3). Hiring busloads of illegals, including a pregnant woman without a coat, to remove heavy snow from the stadium on a bitter cold windy day. In Green Bay the fans do it for free. But when found out, Kraft to his defense gave free hot dogs and hot coffee to the illegals. How generous for a billionaire!!!
4). Having a disgruntled employee put videos of him drunk and his mistress roleplaying with a friend on youtube. While he was collecting money for his late wife Myra's Fund. Then having his lawyers threaten youtube unless they removed it.
5). Inviting Tim Tebow to camp at the lowest possible salary, taking advantage of Tebows name pushing through New England Patriot Shirts (made by Haitian Woman for 25 cents and hour) and selling them for way over $100 dollars and then cutting Tebow without giving him a chance. Fortunately it looks like Tim will survive with the Eagles and your attempt to profit on the end of his career.

Bob Kraft Class Act.
NFL HALL OF SHAME
not one accurate thing in this list.

PS i shoveled gillette with 2 friends

most people there were average fans

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a very sad and angry person.

The man was married to his wife for a very long time. There's nothing wrong with someone seeking companionship after that woman is gone.

I think Tebow was probably ecstatic that Belichick gave him an opportunity to display his skills when no one else would give him a look. And to do it with a minimum of hype.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poor downtrodden bills fans

Something tells me you're going to be a tad bit more respectful of those Bills fans when they get off this bus this time, Rock. :nod:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me you're going to be a tad bit more respectful of those Bills fans when they get off this bus this time, Rock. :nod:
no, not really.

hell of a defense though.

lather, rinse repeat

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, not really.

hell of a defense though.

lather, rinse repeat

The Bills and Dolphins want that division, Rock. The good ole days are coming to an end and it's going to be very difficult for you to cope with that bleak reality.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krafts a little bitch, sits at the little girls table when Rooney and Mara are in the room

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills and Dolphins want that division, Rock. The good ole days are coming to an end and it's going to be very difficult for you to cope with that bleak reality.

The only thing i hate about the Dolphins is Joe Philbin

Otherwise that team is loaded

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirt says that every year