• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not checked in here for days...no weeks..and this thread is still under 500 pages??

I am disappointed.

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit slow so maybe a bright guy such as yourself can help me out here ... what is the title of this thread again?

It’s certainly not “AlaskaGuys 3 year old therapy session”. Christ, man, at least try to act like the hot girl didn’t break your heart.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did that is why I said "IF" good on ya if you did not but it seems someone did.
What makes you think someone went to a mod?

Shaggy was tagged by one of your own asking about that ballsack pic as an avi and he chimed in on things a couple of pages later. Why does it have to be more complicated than that? :noidea:

Y'all got some paranoia when it comes to Mods and people going to them.

We LOVE people who cry to mods here. Doesn't normally work out too well for them, but it's funny as hell to the rest of us. AG knows this. Whiners pretty much get told to use ignore or fuck off and find another site. There's no one here looking to ban people because some fuckwad went complaining. If that's how you all still see the world this place isn't for you. Just a heads up.

Leave all the Mod this and Mod that behind. That's not what this place is about.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree

My point is in the end you were right in a way
This Rivals migration is a two edged sword for me. One one side I get to get my digs in on the same assholes who showed they had zero spine when I got the ban hammer yet on the flip side I know what comes with this many Rivals posters ... especially when it includes ex Rivals mods.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think someone went to a mod?

Shaggy was tagged by one of your own asking about that ballsack pic as an avi and he chimed in on things a couple of pages later. Why does it have to be more complicated than that? :noidea:

Y'all got some paranoia when it comes to Mods and people going to them.

We LOVE people who cry to mods here. Doesn't normally work out too well for them, but it's funny as hell to the rest of us. AG knows this. Whiners pretty much get told to use ignore of fuck off and find another site. There's no one here looking to bad people because some fuckwad went complaining. If that's how you all still see the world this place isn't for you. Just a heads up.

Leave all the Mod this and Mod that behind. That's not what this place is about.
The only time I ever tagged a mod on here was when I asked to have my thread moved to the PF ...and unlike all the other posters that get their threads moved, I got 40+ pages of wingy and b_dub posting every imaginable GIF on there.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit slow so maybe a bright guy such as yourself can help me out here ... what is the title of this thread again?

lol good grief some of these Rivals cats are lost.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Rivals migration is a two edged sword for me. One one side I get to get my digs in on the same assholes who showed they had zero spine when I got the ban hammer yet on the flip side I know what comes with this many Rivals posters ... especially when it includes ex Rivals mods.
We've had migrations this big before. And all the 'we are taking this shit over' stuff that came with it. Not our first trip to the rodeo. It always works itself out. We give a lot of freedom and sit back while people get acquainted with things here, but eventually you will either adapt and
200.gif

or we drive you crazy enough to bail and never return.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There were plenty who said your ban was bs

Not much more that can be said or done AG.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I ever tagged a mod on here was when I asked to have my thread moved to the PF ...and unlike all the other posters that get their threads moved, I got 40+ pages of wingy and b_dub posting every imaginable GIF on there.
lol exactly why I said you know full well what going to a mod does here. They all have better shit to do than come see what the noobs are complaining about. So no, no one went to a Mod because if they had it wouldn't have resulted in shaggy coming and telling people to find the ignore button. Whatever they are on about accusing you of ratting out is just plain old wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.