• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather than Fighting, let's talk Int'l Sluts on the big stage,

Did Yous guys see how HOT the Ms Universe chicks were tonight -

this one, Ms. Spain was especially intriguing,

do you guys know her dealio ?

proxy.php

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I only had a nickel for how many times ex Rivals mods tagged shaggy giving him suggestions. Shit in your own yard to the point you have to GTFO of town and then start giving suggestions to the town you just moved to. This reminds me of the Californians that migrate to other states and start trying to make new laws
Haaa they aint shit compared to the snowbirds that want to come to Florida and make it like home and tell the natives how bad everything here sucks and how we should have this or that like back home..... I say then go the foo back home and shut up.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

proxy.php
Pete Davidson approves of this post.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haaa they aint shit compared to the snowbirds that want to come to Florida and make it like home and tell the natives how bad everything here sucks and how we should have this or that like back home..... I say then go the foo back home and shut up.
We're smart. Take our suggestions

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just hope they become part of the Florida man headlines. Fucking carpetbagging, black sock sandal wearing perverts.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad gummit...how about a like for the bronzed trophy I worked so diligently on? Eh @MizzouFalcon you too

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

proxy.php

Too old for some.

Reactions: gob

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres posters not even in the league saying hell yeah to the trophy and @MizzouFalcon cant even find it in his finger having just barely avoided wearing it himself.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHo what? Dont make me go back through the pages please.

moronjo got banned a few days ago, turned out to be an alt of someone on here. Naughty, naughty.

The Greg Ladky was also an alt, of Travis2X of all people, but we managed to appeal to keep travis.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I only had a nickel for how many times ex Rivals mods tagged shaggy giving him suggestions. Shit in your own yard to the point you have to GTFO of town and then start giving suggestions to the town you just moved to. This reminds me of the Californians that migrate to other states and start trying to make new laws

Just shut up.

Yes, some of us on here have offered suggestions. Not a damn thing wrong with listening to a suggestion & seeing if it might work for this place unless you are a complete tool who won't take advice from anyone.

Now Shaggy is a big boy, he can decide if he wants to implement them or not. You have certainly run your mouth enough about how things ought to be.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shut up.

Yes, some of us on here have offered suggestions. Not a damn thing wrong with listening to a suggestion & seeing if it might work for this place unless you are a complete tool who won't take advice from anyone.

Now Shaggy is a big boy, he can decide if he wants to implement them or not. You have certainly run your mouth enough about how things ought to be.
You shut up. Nobody here wants the Rivals bs. You people filled your own yard full of contaminated shit and now you're bringing it here. Better yet make your own board and run it the way Rivals was run.

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem I see is the possibility of the Rivals cancer spreading to this board. I like SportsHoopla the way it is.

If the FBI hasn’t shut this board down after your fucktarded posting like its some sort of backpage spinoff, I’m sure SportsHoopla can survive just fine without your input.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shut up. Nobody here wants the Rivals bs. You people filled your own yard full of contaminated shit and now you're bringing it here. Better yet make your own board and run it the way Rivals was run.

Are you this big an idiot? You act like you are some big time honcho over here telling us what to do. After you crapped in your own nest on Rivals & seem to be enjoying doing that on here.

This isn't YOUR board & you don't speak for Shaggy. If he doesn't want suggestions, he's perfectly capable of speaking for himself. Go play somewhere else you aren't wanted.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you this big an idiot? You act like you are some big time honcho over here telling us what to do. After you crapped in your own nest on Rivals & seem to be enjoying doing that on here.

This isn't YOUR board & you don't speak for Shaggy. If he doesn't want suggestions, he's perfectly capable of speaking for himself. Go play somewhere else you aren't wanted.
I know you fvcks better than anyone on this board and I know the cancer that ran rampant through Rivals. It starts at the top and runs downhill. Take your bs elsewhere or stfu and stop making suggestions on what this board needs.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you fvcks better than anyone on this board and I know the cancer that ran rampant through Rivals. It starts at the top and runs downhill. Take your bs elsewhere or stfu and stop making suggestions on what this board needs.

You don't know crap which was obvious when you got booted from Rivals for your own stupidity and now you think you are some big swinging dick here. Well one part is right & it isn't big or swinging.

I'll make all the suggestions I want & there's not a damn thing you can do about it but whine like a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.