• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this thread is now as long as "Global Cooling."

We are a tight knit community, many here have made friendships off the board, attended weddings, funerals and helped other members and their families in need. What went down over there was a shock to our collective senses. Thankfully we have found a new home and we are especially thankful to the many good folks here for helping us integrate into this place. I’m not banned over there but most of the most interesting and good people are here now so I mostly post and read here now:)

_BAMA205_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be away for a bit. Tonight my Mother passed away and I got the news while at work. I don't think you ever really fathom how much losing a parent hurts until it happens. It's probably one of the most painful feeling I've personally had all at once hearing that news tonight. Talk to you guys soon.
So terribly sorry for your loss bro.

Always remember the good times.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be away for a bit. Tonight my Mother passed away and I got the news while at work. I don't think you ever really fathom how much losing a parent hurts until it happens. It's probably one of the most painful feeling I've personally had all at once hearing that news tonight. Talk to you guys soon.
Prayers and condolences sent.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you never feel what I feel right now man. Honestly. Terrible.

Lost both sets of parents, lost a stepson, lost a sister.

Each loss hits you differently. The loss of a parent is like losing a big part of your past.

Losing a child is losing a big part of your future.

Losing a sibling is like losing a best friend.

It all hurts but the times will get better. As a mom myself, I would wish for you to find peace and strength and know, while I do not wish to leave, it is only temporary.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to have to get someone to put up my picks in my boy taupride's pick 'em thread! :nod:

giphy.gif

I can do that for you ....... and @CouchOnFire if you want me to.

Tortilla Launcher

Defense is boring
Hoopla Cash
$ 354.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

I can do that for you ....... and @CouchOnFire if you want me to.

Thank you sir:

Well, no real comments here, bowl games are so random, and welp, I can't respond to anything anyway so here we go!

UT UGA
TCU
Cal
Baylor Vandy
WVU Cuse
ISU WSU
OSU Mizzou

OU 28 Bama 42

I will see your around next year TP, in some capacity. I am sure you are not caught up on the news, but long story short, a lot of us can no longer post here. Have a good off season bud.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir:

Well, no real comments here, bowl games are so random, and welp, I can't respond to anything anyway so here we go!

UT UGA
TCU
Cal
Baylor Vandy
WVU Cuse
ISU WSU
OSU Mizzou

OU 28 Bama 42

I will see your around next year TP, in some capacity. I am sure you are not caught up on the news, but long story short, a lot of us can no longer post here. Have a good off season bud.

Id laugh my ass off if that got him banned

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir:

UT UGA
TCU
Cal
Baylor Vandy
WVU Cuse
ISU WSU
OSU Mizzou

OU 28 Bama 42

‘Tis done :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.