• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaggy you think it wise to merge all of these Rivals threads and move it over to the happy place? It'd be much easier to keep up with who is lubing who that way.

Please and thank you.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaggy you think it wise to merge all of these Rivals threads and move it over to the happy place? It'd be much easier to keep up with who is lubing who that way.

Please and thank you.

Why would we want to do that? This isn't Rivals and what a clusterfuck it would be.

iesheepdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I see him on the board again, I'll mention that he was posting pron and maybe he'll get banned and join us here. :D

I like the idea, especially if it works.

I haven’t seen him on the other board lately but then again, I just peek in on a couple of threads and find myself back over here.

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buford the sheriff is an idiot.

When I see his post I picture this guy...

Jgvi.gif

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tOSUstate

You dah man...enjoying the confrontation. Get em
I so want to post something over there. What? I don't know. They're saying it's a pissing-moaning fest over here, while pissing and moaning. We just want answers, at least I do.
Why were people not involved in ANY of this nuked?
Why are people who participated (a mod included) still able to post?

Apparently, the first one, you can go begging to get back, if you like... so they say.

Most say 'we've seen this cycle before.Give it a month, they'll be back as them or w/ a new handle'. HA! Not this time folks. Irreconcilable differences are too many this go round.
Hell, I'm not even banned, didn't participate in the Purple Menace stuff and have zero desire to post there.
I just want answers that will never come.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so want to post something over there. What? I don't know. They're saying it's a pissing-moaning fest over here, while pissing and moaning. We just want answers, at least I do.
Why were people not involved in ANY of this nuked?
Why are people who participated (a mod included) still able to post?

Apparently, the first one, you can go begging to get back, if you like... so they say.

Most say 'we've seen this cycle before.Give it a month, they'll be back as them or w/ a new handle'. HA! Not this time folks. Irreconcilable differences are too many this go round.
Hell, I'm not even banned, didn't participate in the Purple Menace stuff and have zero desire to post there.
I just want answers that will never come.

It's not worth it, I tried the logic approach but it's like The French Revolution over there and all of them are Madame Defarge, cheering when the next head rolls into the basket.

Let them eat leftover stale cake because, other than a few, sour is what they have left.

Last edited:

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Toadman005 seriously you got banned from the one place where the only thing that gets you banned is being racist and such? even @AlaskaGuy hasnt figured out how to get banned from there, how the fuck do you do it???

He's a natural...

25d407235046d4808792824882eedc53.gif

GoldenAlley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not worth it, I tried the logic approach but it's like The French Revolution over there and all of them are Madame Defarge, cheering when the next head rolls into the basket.

Let them eat leftover stale cake because, other than a few, sour is what they have left.

They're getting on your case, or at least were yesterday, about you reminding them R1776U is facing health concerns and rising hospital bills he can't possibly pay for and that a go fund me (?) page would be a good idea.

Then that jackass bcsoonerfan basically said screw that, I've got bills of my own to pay. Just completely uncalled for post.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then you might as well just lock them
a merge would push the post count over the 10,000 limit
Excellent point! I do think when we hit 10K here, we should do 2.0 over in the OT section. The only OT threads I see on the front page here, were started by us lunkheads, lol!

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're getting on your case, or at least were yesterday, about you reminding them R1776U is facing health concerns and rising hospital bills he can't possibly pay for and that a go fund me (?) page would be a good idea.

Then that jackass bcsoonerfan basically said screw that, I've got bills of my own to pay. Just completely uncalled for post.

Forgive Bcsoonerfan. He knows what’s about to happen to his favorite team on the 29th, and the penis enhancement surgeries he’s crying about having to pay for weren’t cheap, I’m sure. Plus he’s a fucking idiot, and we should expect nothing else from him.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I got enough of their 'tude and wanted to see if any would step up. Not Star, not Jenner, northernknoweldge went off on me.

Just loved the bcsooner comment.

I did have one tag me today and say he'd put it up.

A big round of applause for CFB fan 926.

Janty did say he'd pin anything I put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.