• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh...

tOSU was one of the most consistent top programs if not the most consistent top program during his time.

I like Meyer, but if I had to choose, I'd take Tres.

You feel a little better about the man that Jim is/was.

Urban has delivered the goods without question though

NoApologies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You feel a little better about the man that Jim is/was.

Urban has delivered the goods without question though

There's probably some truth to that first part, but I just prefer the teams that Tres. fielded over Meyers. Not that I haven't loved what Meyer has brought us. Don't want to sound unappreciative.

However, while Urban has won tOSU a title, he cost us a chance at three others, imo. But like I said, I love that we have Meyer. I think he's the 2nd best coach in the game. Just a personal preference of mine.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's probably some truth to that first part, but I just prefer the teams that Tres. fielded over Meyers. Not that I haven't loved what Meyer has brought us. Don't want to sound unappreciative.

However, while Urban has won tOSU a title, he cost us a chance at three others, imo. But like I said, I love that we have Meyer. I think he's the 2nd best coach in the game. Just a personal preference of mine.

Really the big knock on Meyer has been the inexplicable blowouts to seemingly overmatched teams.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Dobsie bullshit rating eh. He was a full blown crossdressing phegget who banned anyone and everyone while deleting threads that questioned the buttfvcking ordeal that went down at PSU. Register on the Blue & White board and check out his and psutes post on there. He was a pheg in every sense of the word ... as in he sucked other men's peckers.

:scratch:

Reactions: gob

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, thank you for alerting me to the Music Board. I'm having some fun there as we speak or type or whatever the fuck.

You are so welcome. When I first started posting I was freakin amazed at how eclectic your taste in music is and how much you enjoy it. You reminded me of an old soul I know from back in the day. That being said, do you like gladiator movies, questionable pharmaceuticals and camping???

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck

Just realized with all of this going on this week I forgot to do my pick em.

Damn it

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, Jenner bashing us all. She's just pissed she wasn't invited to the TCU board

Jenner never saw a meal that she turned down. Her biggest venture outside of Georgia was that one time she took a trip across the state line to Dollywood.
FrequentMiniatureGander-small.gif

Reactions: gob

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these rivals rejects come over to the adult board and AG comes out of hiding.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How NSFW was the NSFW thread on a scale of 1 to "Tits the season"

There was a seperate thread for all hair colors.

A Mod was posting in one. He even had a tranny in his avatar hooking up with his rival. Pretty fun place actually.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Locals. Do y'all have a thread that shows all the games of the week, start times and what network it's on? I can't find it if you do. Of you don't, you should start putting one together. It's super helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.