• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You owe me nothing, especially an apology. I'm a grown man, and I made a choice that put me in the position to be purged. I can live with the consequences of that decision. I will miss the guys / gals on that board, but a lot of the folks have migrated here with us. Like I said in the post that got posted in my behalf before it got nuked, even if things somehow got reversed and the bans lifted I couldn't go back. I feel like we were betrayed by one of our own in a fuck you way and I couldn't go back as long as that kind of pettiness exist. I hate it most for the guys who didn't even post in the NSFW thread that got the boot. I did, therefore I have no excuses. I thank you for the kind words good sir!

How NSFW was the NSFW thread on a scale of 1 to "Tits the season"

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bed time. Got some nasty weather moving in here in SWMO. Lots of popup tornados.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bed time. Got some nasty weather moving in here in SWMO. Lots of popup tornados.

Sorry about that. Alot of wind and rain last week in Victoria last week.

Edit: Sorry I forgot that MN is Montana and MO is Missouri

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, Rivals star mod (retired) was a closet cross dressing homo who probably had a blowup doll of Sandusky aka Nitt. Ol Nitt swung both ways .. as in he wasn't only a pitcher but a catcher.
@Dobsie bullshit rating eh. He was a full blown crossdressing phegget who banned anyone and everyone while deleting threads that questioned the buttfvcking ordeal that went down at PSU. Register on the Blue & White board and check out his and psutes post on there. He was a pheg in every sense of the word ... as in he sucked other men's peckers.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In celebration of 344's exodus, a photo containing a nice pair of tits.

4186094-pair-of-tufted-titmice-baeolophus-bicolor-with-a-blue-sky-background.jpg

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Dobsie bullshit rating eh. He was a full blown crossdressing phegget who banned anyone and everyone while deleting threads that questioned the buttfvcking ordeal that went down at PSU. Register on the Blue & White board and check out his and psutes post on there. He was a pheg in every sense of the word ... as in he sucked other men's peckers.

I don't think Nitt has been particularly active for like three years plus. You and I had good exchanges on Rivals when you were there and I did think your banning was dumb but it definitely isn't among the dumbest by any means.

Probably no point in being angry with an old dude like Nitt for several years beyond his active status

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean up to aisle 3. Clean up to Aisle 3, please.

Seriously, thank you for alerting me to the Music Board. I'm having some fun there as we speak or type or whatever the fuck.

NoApologies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liking us under Tressel is like enjoying a handjob. Sure, you’re not going to complain but was it all that memorable?

Bruh...

tOSU was one of the most consistent top programs if not the most consistent top program during his time.

I moved to Ohio in 2002, so there is that! I saw them play @ UC on a glorious Oktoberfest Weekend that year, I remember the excitement in the streets when they beat the Hurricanes in the Fiesta, and I enjoyed being at the Rose Bowl win over Oregon down the road. Plus, he presented himself well. Yeah man, I liked me some Tressel!

I like Meyer, but if I had to choose, I'd take Tres.

Status
Not open for further replies.