• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not really considering 99.9% of the forums I've visited have worked perfectly fine and this one doesn't. But yeah, I guess we can blame it on the phone :rolleyes2:
Actually @TheRobotDevil has been posting tips, since he uses apple crapware i mean gear :D. Dont be givin me that sass

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tide06, the special-ed spectrum, puritan guy is all pizzed off at your pron thread, too
he is none too happy,
LOL

Hope I just triggered him....I know we didn't see eye to eye on politics but good to see you on here and I'm definitely glad to be away from that fucking stink fest. Well at least until someone bans me, we posted some shit on the BYU free board too, it was fun.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting for someone from Rivals to start a thread on here thanking the mods for doing a tough job ... like they do on occasion over at Rivals when they're in the dick sucking mood. The first time that happens the regs on here are going to run your ass off this board quicker than you can say 'Rivals ass kisser'.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually @TheRobotDevil has been posting tips, since he uses apple crapwarei mean gear :D. Dont be givin me that sass
I knew they started making iPads

apple_Ipad.jpg

when did Apple start making diapers? :gaah:

Seriously Ive used a macbook for years. Macs are suited a lot more for what I do.They do have their downsides. Macs are worthless for gaming.And Apple runs a million updates i use an iPhone for the sync. All brands and systems have their upsides and downsides tho. Its really just preference

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not really considering 99.9% of the forums I've visited have worked perfectly fine and this one doesn't. But yeah, I guess we can blame it on the phone :rolleyes2:
I noticed something else there is a different thing in preferences that has a site view difference, im on pc and android so dont know if it will make a difference for you but give it a try?

https://sportshoop.la/account/preferences

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, Rivals star mod (retired) was a closet cross dressing homo who probably had a blowup doll of Sandusky aka Nitt. Ol Nitt swung both ways .. as in he wasn't only a pitcher but a catcher.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It's a stupid thing that led to a bunch of us coming here in 2016. You have to get your name "whitelisted"

thread up top for getting whitelisted for free

Even now......that shit sounds so fucking racist

Please Mr. Mod God .. whitelist me so I can post on this free message board and I'll thank you and suck your c0ck afterwards ... lulz

Right now no one can whitelist anyone because are no mods

I'm also assuming they aren't following up on new posters because they are likely banned ones.

Shut up Gregs

Status
Not open for further replies.