• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like @frankytoad got @Rooster_Sideburns banned from Rivals. I truly wonder how many times ol' Rooster_Sideburns has been banned from Rivals? I can think of 3 times in the last year alone. :dhd:

Anywho, he said he was heading this way soon. :rockon:

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bzXbG.gif

giphy.gif

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like @frankytoad got @Rooster_Sideburns banned from Rivals. I truly wonder how many times ol' Rooster_Sideburns has been banned from Rivals? I can think of 3 times in the last year alone. :dhd:

Franky is back on Rivals?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Louisiana last week to visit Wifey and the kids, and to recharge myself. Just got back today and I'm already miserable. But on the bright side, a couple spots in Louisiana opened up while I was there so I applied and I'm gonna try and get the warden to put in a good word for me.

California fucking blows

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Louisiana last week to visit Wifey and the kids, and to recharge myself. Just got back today and I'm already miserable. But on the bright side, a couple spots in Louisiana opened up while I was there so I applied and I'm gonna try and get the warden to put in a good word for me.

California fucking blows
Good deal! I hope you get outta there soon! We were too close in NV, CO is nice... at least here on the western slope.
I like the open carry laws here, lol! Even waitresses are packin'
Shooters-rct-062316-11-1240x1052.jpg

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bluntly, rooster went over the top way too many times. Even I had to tell him to back off.

As for frankytoad, if they want to open the gates to every loser that was correctly banned, they deserve what they get.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

California fucking blows
Hope things work out for you, Knee.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

California fucking blows
I moved from New Orleans to California 20 yrs ago. The weather and landscape was nice, but I didn't care for the people or the pace. I went from laid back, 24 hour bars to fast paced, 24 hr gyms.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved from New Orleans to California 20 yrs ago. The weather and landscape was nice, but I didn't care for the people or the pace. I went from laid back, 24 hour bars to fast paced, 24 hr gyms.
Everybody in Cali is in a hurry to go somewhere they dont wanna be

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bluntly, rooster went over the top way too many times. Even I had to tell him to back off.

As for frankytoad, if they want to open the gates to every loser that was correctly banned, they deserve what they get.
No doubt he goes overkill. I myself have tried to nudge him in a less "exotic" direction but I can appreciate anyone for being themselves and would never try to tell anyone to change who the are. :hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.