• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if you're watching e-Jags race, you need a big ole joint too.:crazy:

I can take care of that another time. After this race it's the Formula E season premiere at the same course. I'm basically operating a racing thread for this event at a ghost board. I'm paranoid [redacted] is gonna show up and ban me for posting so much.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can take care of that another time. After this race it's the Formula E season premiere at the same course. I'm basically operating a racing thread for this event at a ghost board. I'm paranoid [redacted] is gonna show up and ban me for posting so much.
25RS.gif

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take out the word 'lovers', and this is how I feel about what happened...

And then this sums what happened up very, very well..

CU#1Fan

BITE ME
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be away for a bit. Tonight my Mother passed away and I got the news while at work. I don't think you ever really fathom how much losing a parent hurts until it happens. It's probably one of the most painful feeling I've personally had all at once hearing that news tonight. Talk to you guys soon.

So sorry to hear this signal. I lost mine almost 40 years ago now at 13 and I still miss her and can barely stand to visit her grave. I will include you in my prayers.

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and on my day off, I wake up at 2am and make a pot of coffee.. what the fuck

been a sick DAWG for about a week. can't kick this bug. been spitting up shit that would make Apalachicola jealous.

was around kids the other day while at my young'uns school function. i know one of those shits gave it to me. i am going to break into the school today and lick their desks. maybe they will re-catch it and give to the dumb ass parent that let them out of the house while they were sick.

hope none of yall get it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I have to say i'm impressed. Brings back fond memories of a classic thread posted by another Carolina fan. I'll have to see if I can find it tomorrow :suds:

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though not banned, 100% agreed. People got screwed... not in a good way. I know they won't miss my measly yearly sub, but they won't get it either. Sucks too as wvsports was the shiz for up to the second info. But, most of the people I enjoy conversing with are here. Standards, man... even stoners have em.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be away for a bit. Tonight my Mother passed away and I got the news while at work. I don't think you ever really fathom how much losing a parent hurts until it happens. It's probably one of the most painful feeling I've personally had all at once hearing that news tonight. Talk to you guys soon.
I’m sorry to hear of your loss Signal, may God’s grace be on you and your family, we’ll be thinking of and praying for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.