• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You folks have a prolific penchant for posting.

And whatnot.
Airing out some grievances, and just plain bitching about how things went down at our old site. This will settle down once everyone acclimates to the new site and we get a feel for you regulars on the board.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Airing out some grievances, and just plain bitching about how things went down at our old site. This will settle down once everyone acclimates to the new site and we get a feel for you regulars on the board.
this^ Just wish i could have found out about this place a while ago. Would have loved to have been here earlier in the year when the M's started their shitshow from first to just missing the playoffs....

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally understand. I came over when FN (Fannation SI) went tits up. We had a few threads like this.

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally understand. I came over when FN (Fannation SI) went tits up. We had a few threads like this.
Just be patient with us. I promise you, you've gained some really solid folks (and one alleged Benedict Arnold ) in this migration, and we appreciate your hospitality!

Status
Not open for further replies.