• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif
There he is!!! Welcome brother!!! RTR!!!

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants me to have that as my avatar. I assume minus the Joe Smith part

My name isn't actually Joe Smith for the record.

Too bad,
If you are Joe Smith your wife would be Hot/ Wood Alli LaForce,

And you’d have a Cubbies WS Ring,
And you’d be a Buckeye baseball alum,
Could be a worse life, as Ali wood be nice to come home too, for sure,

Reactions: gob

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the tool who did the MB bidding and ya I remember the thread where they were looking for a replacement for BG. If Karma ever struck this past week it was when you and the rest of the mod tools hit a 10 on the irony meter.

No you don't remember it.

I never asked to be a mod. Was pretty darn surprised when I was asked. And it wasn't to replace BG.

I didn't do the MB bidding.

You were banned for exactly 1 reason. You. Not because of any fucking likes. Not because of any fucking bots. Notice how in your story no one that had anything to do with the bot got banned except you. You know why? Because we didn't really fucking care about the bot. I knew about it that whole day and let it keep running because I couldn't care less about it. You know why Wheat didn't get banned for using it. Because no one cared about it. You seriously think Wheat created new technology when he ran a bot? He didn't recreate the wheel. He ran a fucking bot. Big fucking deal. You don't think we knew he ran one in the politics thread for a while? Again, we didn't fucking care

You. You are the reason you were banned. You not following the fucking rules. And it was a pretty fucking simple one. But the troll in you just had to be 'that guy'. And so when you kept running your mouth you were banned. That's your fault. That isn't the MB mods, or the SO mods, or another poster or any other fucking thing. But you. You were told to drop it and stop trolling it. You chose not to. You kept tagging people. You kept breaking the rule.

You made it easy. When the screen shots were given to Yahoo, they said simply 'fuck this guy, ban him'. And it was done. This was your fault.

So if you want to live in your tiny little world of hate and blame others. Keep doing it. Just know, that no matter how much you try to twist it. It is a lie. You say you know about a thread where I asked to be a mod. Go get it. If not admit yet again, you are a liar. Because that is what you do. I knew that was the whole reason you didn't say anything to me when I first got here because it is easy for you to tell your little lies when the people with the truth aren't around. Guess what. Now people with the whole story are here. You're a liar. You have made a whole different reality about what happened and then try to say 'we aren't going to rewrite history'. We aren't trying to. You are. Once again, you are the problem.

So with every possible offense I can offer. Go fuck yourself. At least in that scenario for once your target would be of legal age. Wife beating piece of shit.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad,
If you are Joe Smith your wife would be Hot/ Wood Alli LaForce,

And you’d have a Cubbies WS Ring,
And you’d be a Buckeye baseball alum,
Could be a worse life, as Ali wood be nice to come home too, for sure,

That Maryland power forward had a pretty decent life also

Fuck it I'm Joe Smith.

Reactions: gob

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like they banned random, or maybe selected for some reason, posters who were on that board. The guy originally said everyone would be banned.

I got banned and had nothing to do with that board or even know that anything was even happening there.

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never asked to be a mod. Was pretty darn surprised when I was asked. And it wasn't to replace BG.

You were banned for exactly 1 reason. You. Not because of any fucking likes. Not because of any fucking bots. Notice how in your story no one that had anything to do with the bot got banned except you. You know why? Because we didn't really fucking care about the bot. I knew about it that whole day and let it keep running because I couldn't care less about it. You know why Wheat didn't get banned for using it. Because no one cared about it. You seriously think Wheat created new technology when he ran a bot? He didn't recreate the wheel. He ran a fucking bot. Big fucking deal. You don't think we knew he ran one in the politics thread for a while? Again, we didn't fucking care

You. You are the reason you were banned. You not following the fucking rules. And it was a pretty fucking simple one. But the troll in you just had to be 'that guy'. And so when you kept running your mouth you were banned. That's your fault. That isn't the MB mods, or the SO mods, or another poster or any other fucking thing. But you. You were told to drop it and stop trolling it. You chose not to. You kept tagging people. You kept breaking the rule.

You made it easy. When the screen shots were given to Yahoo, they said simply 'fuck this guy, ban him'. And it was done. This was your fault.

So if you want to live in your tiny little world of hate and blame others. Keep doing it. Just know, that no matter how much you try to twist it. It is a lie. You say you know about a thread where I asked to be a mod. Go get it. If not admit yet again, you are a liar. Because that is what you do. I knew that was the whole reason you didn't say anything to me when I first got here because it is easy for you to tell your little lies when the people with the truth aren't around. Guess what. Now people with the whole story are here. You're a liar. You have made a whole different reality about what happened and then try to say 'we aren't going to rewrite history'. We aren't trying to. You are. Once again, you are the problem.

So with every possible offense I can offer. Go fuck yourself. At least in that scenario for once your target would be of legal age. Wife beating piece of shit.

He may go off himself now...

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ya because you don't want to ban the guy who used a backdoor flaw on that shit fvcking board to hack it.

It’s not a hack anyone with chrome can automate a python script to do what he did. His was much faster than the chrome way. Mine only got 8,000 likes before I turned it off. You can still go do it yourself. You can do it to any website as it’s not a hack. You automate, and map a mouse click to the website you are doing it too. It takes about 10 minutes my way, and longer for @The.Waving.Wheat way but his is much better.

Last edited:

aubie2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.