• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to get you to look at yourself. You're doing exactly the same thing you're accusing others of doing.

YOU should look and see you all over there are doing the EXACT same things that got some banned.

Your little band of cohorts in that survive thread have taken the opportunity to talk crap about those who left while condemning them for talking crap on another site.

The irony is amazing & even more so because you guys are doing EXACTLY what you trashed them for doing.

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here you are.

Guess nobody has ever invited you to be a part of the morning coffee group at the office or neighborhood in crowd or whatever.

People are going to get together in private & talk about other people. It's human nature. Get the fuck over it.
Morning coffee group? What does that have to do with anything I said?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to get you to look at yourself. You're doing exactly the same thing you're accusing others of doing.

As usual, you equate things that are not nearly the same. You probably believe shooting someone raping your wife is the same as someone randomly shooting a baby. Both are killing. Right?

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was prompted after reading the shit y'all talked about the banned folks last night. You and a few others make me sick. Fk off.
I'd love to see an example of me talking shit about the banned people.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning coffee group? What does that have to do with anything I said?

Are you seriously this clueless.

People got together away from the board to talk. Damn, let's put them up against the board & shoot them.

I belong to several groups made up of rivals members off the board. We talk. Wow, DefCon1.

You condemn them for getting together while you have rushed in breaking land speed records to....wait for it...talk about them.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU should look and see you all over there are doing the EXACT same things that got some banned.

Your little band of cohorts in that survive thread have taken the opportunity to talk crap about those who left while condemning them for talking crap on another site.

The irony is amazing & even more so because you guys are doing EXACTLY what you trashed them for doing.

They can talk all they want. They were lousy posters then and will be lousy posters in the future. The fact that they like the Mississippi nutbag says it all.

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only people you can say I trashed were the one's who got mad and posted garbage on the board. I have no problems with people doing whatever on other boards but mods should have realized that Rivals wasn't going to like it.

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People got together away from the board to talk. Damn, let's put them up against the board & shoot them.

I belong to several groups made up of rivals members off the board. We talk. Wow, DefCon1.

You condemn them for getting together while you have rushed in breaking land speed records to....wait for it...talk about them.
The response from Rivals was overkill. I said it multiple times.....some probably deleted. I never suggested anything else.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people you can say I trashed were the one's who got mad and posted garbage on the board. I have no problems with people doing whatever on other boards but mods should have realized that Rivals wasn't going to like it.

I HOPE a POS like you trashed us. Getting trashed by the likes of you is a badge of honor I would wear.

Now go back to the foursome and get your kicks out of racebaiting and gay bashing.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see an example of me talking shit about the banned people.

What's funny is that people think they're really putting it to Rivals by going to another board. No matter how important you think you are, Rivals doesn't give a flip.

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. He's a hypocrite.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Posted WHAT garbage? Give us a clear example because I suspect you have no clue what was posted on that board

Status
Not open for further replies.