• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivalry Week and Year of Revenge

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Riot Bowl is ours!

Hail WVU!

Dana is a God!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU are something else, you twist and turn in the wind so often, are you a want to be politician? You claim the B12 as superior, you claim bias toward the SEC, you want to say how tough the schedule is in the B12, saying how weak the ACC is, YET you never mention the good teams from the ACC or the shitty ones from the B12. You say because Oklahoma is on the schedule it is a legitimate reason to lose to Kansas, but claim that FSU is flawed for manning up and playing good OOC schedules. WOW.......

DAD… please tell me you don't think the ACC is superior to the Big 12. What sources would support such an opinion?

Do you disagree with SEC bias?

Are you obsessed with me and my opinion?

Who lost to KU… ISU? ISU and KU would be .500 teams in the ACC. The ACC is that weak!!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD… please tell me you don't think the ACC is superior to the Big 12. What sources would support such an opinion?

Who lost to KU… ISU? ISU and KU would be .500 teams in the ACC. The ACC is that weak!!

I think he just likes to bitch. I can say that, right? I can say bitch without getting into trouble, right? Bitch.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is your source? Give me a link to support that IAST and KU would win in the ACC. They can't beat 1AA teams, let alone the team's from the ACC.
Of course there is SEC bias, but it is because they have more name team's than anyone else, there is also team bias, ohio state, Mich, usc, ND, Oklahoma, Alabama, auburn, lsu, Florida, Georgia will get the benefit of the doubt over other teams every time.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well… unlike conference rankings…. which there are quite a few… it is only my opinion that both KU and ISU would be .500 teams in the ACC.

However, the ACC is ranked 5th among the Power 5 by every ranking system available. You aren't going to argue that point I see.

Not sure why you'd point out that I claim the Big 12 to be superior… another :wtf2: moment from you.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well… unlike conference rankings…. which there are quite a few… it is only my opinion that both KU and ISU would be .500 teams in the ACC.

However, the ACC is ranked 5th among the Power 5 by every ranking system available. You aren't going to argue that point I see.

Not sure why you'd point out that I claim the Big 12 to be superior… another :wtf2: moment from you.
TEAMS play ball, leagues do not, the ACC has more shitty teams, but their top teams can play with anyone. GT just beat UGA, FSU just beat Florida. Huh there are two more OOC rivalries that keep going. Anyway college football is mostly talk and opinion, you have yours, and I have mine. I don't give a shit about any league, I just want WVU to win.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams play ball… no shit!

I will always root for the teams in the league where WVU plays. If the other teams in the league do well… it helps WVU if they're beating them.

If the conference is doing well… it means good things for WVU as the revenue train is generated by success.

All other conferences are rivals to the Big 12. I enjoy watching the B1G and ACC struggle. This helps the Big 12, and also helps WVU.

WVU is in competition with schools from the ACC and B1G when going after recruits. Landing these recruits helps WVU's fortune. When the ACC and B1G look bad, it makes one of their schools less attractive to recruits. If the Big 12 looks more appealing, it helps WVU get recruits.

All I really care about is WVU, but it helps when the ACC and B1G look like shit.

You cannot argue this point. I have no idea why you want to try to argue it… it literally makes no sense to me…

I made fun of the ACC when WVU was a member of the Big East. I enjoyed when the B1G started to slide when WVU was a member of the Big East.

When there was the CBS board… you started anti-tOSU threads and anti B1G threads all of the time. Do you think we forget this?

Don't be a fucking hypocrite again. You have already shown this trait with your emotional response to Dana. It is really pathetic…

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well don't look now...but in twitter world rumors are going around that a big time Pitt booster is putting pressure to bring back the brawl. We will see.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well don't look now...but in twitter world rumors are going around that a big time Pitt booster is putting pressure to bring back the brawl. We will see.

Ya know what, Im gonna hope for it because everyone else is booked during rivalry week. We are scraping the barrel but.. what do ya do :noidea:

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have mixed feelings. Not sure what WV has to gain from beating Pitt given their level of play.
And if we lose??? Uggh! Granted - ours isn't much higher, but look at the level of competition we faced.

Isn't the reason we got out the BIG EAST was to play better teams?
Pitt, 'Cuse, BC and VT are all former BE rivals that I personally don't care if we ever play again.
Sure, there is a deep history there but I would rather cultivate new realtionships.

Why date the girl that dumped you when there are new conquests to be had - without all the baggage.

The only former BE team I would like to see back on the schedule is UL.
I would play Rutgers before the other 4 mentioned above.
It ain't always about the money.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw Penn State as a rival. In fact, WVU was their whipping boy. We lost 28 straight to them.

Now Pitt on the other hand is a rival. Several years one or the another has ruined a great season for the other. More WVU fans would travel to Pittsburgh to see a 3-7 Pitt team lose to us than would go to the home game against Iowa State. It takes years to develop a rivalry and in the B12, it has not happened yet. Baylor may end up being our conference rival, especially if their loss to us keeps them out of the playoff this year. Eat Spit Baylor, just does not sound right.

Who has been at Mountaineer field this year when spontaneous Eat Spitt Pitt cheers come out. I tell fans from other teams that one way to stop any abuse from WVU fans is to respond by Eat Spit Pitt. Saw one guy use my advice. In response to a "you suck" by a WVU fan, he yelled back Eat Spitt Pitt, soon everyone around was yelling Eat spit pitt.

I'll welcome back the Brawl anyday.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw Penn State as a rival. In fact, WVU was their whipping boy. We lost 28 straight to them.

Now Pitt on the other hand is a rival. Several years one or the another has ruined a great season for the other. More WVU fans would travel to Pittsburgh to see a 3-7 Pitt team lose to us than would go to the home game against Iowa State. It takes years to develop a rivalry and in the B12, it has not happened yet. Baylor may end up being our conference rival, especially if their loss to us keeps them out of the playoff this year. Eat Spit Baylor, just does not sound right.

Who has been at Mountaineer field this year when spontaneous Eat Spitt Pitt cheers come out. I tell fans from other teams that one way to stop any abuse from WVU fans is to respond by Eat Spit Pitt. Saw one guy use my advice. In response to a "you suck" by a WVU fan, he yelled back Eat Spitt Pitt, soon everyone around was yelling Eat spit pitt.

I'll welcome back the Brawl anyday.

and all this time I thought it was shit they were eating............