• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Sound Off

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I’m just being an ass. Carry on. I actually don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’m good. Enjoying the new forum. Feel more relaxed in here.
Now wait a minute, all the Bama fans on Rivals get banned and you follow them here? Man, you’re a glutton for punishment.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt......I thought Wazzu would win before I saw the conditions......then knew wash would win
One of those years if it could go wrong in the PAC it did. Straight down to snow. I felt bad for Wazzu they had a hell of a team this year. And they worked their asses offBut their season came down to a fluke block on a friday night against SC. And weather conditions in the Apple cup.

Btw hell of a finish by your huskers. They didn't lay down and finished strong. Hope they continue to progress next year. Its always good for cfb when Nebraska is in the mix imo

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the damn game would finish so I can go to bed! LOL! When that last xp point got blocked, the first thing I thought of was that he had probably been recruited by Bama! LOL!

Damn, that first Boise TD when he threaded the ball right thru the Fresno defenders hands & the guy did a tiptop catch. Wow

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey come on guys, I dunno what he said over there but I guarantee you I was melting worse. My wife talked me off the ledge twice. Couse it's only a one story drop, but still...I could have twisted my ankle. Flux is good folk.

Damnit don't go suicide like nod hahahaha

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t talk shit after that game. I still feel like we got our ass
handed to us.
There is a way to eloquently rub in it for guys like him. "UGA was so close man that must burn".

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey come on guys, I dunno what he said over there but I guarantee you I was melting worse. My wife talked me off the ledge twice. Couse it's only a one story drop, but still...I could have twisted my ankle. Flux is good folk.
Yeah but you overreact a lot. You are our version of Flux but not as bad.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had to lock the game thread because of him. It was THAT bad.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of those years if it could go wrong in the PAC it did. Straight down to snow. I felt bad for Wazzu they had a hell of a team this year. And they worked their asses offBut their season came down to a fluke block on a friday night against SC. And weather conditions in the Apple cup.

Btw hell of a finish by your huskers. They didn't lay down and finished strong. Hope they continue to progress next year. Its always good for cfb when Nebraska is in the mix imo

Thanks....watching the the Championship game I can’t help but think the West (we) could win this thing in a year or two....damn near beat both these pretenders this year.....:dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks....watching the the Championship game I can’t help but think the West (we) could win this thing in a year or two....damn near beat both these pretenders this year.....:dhd:
Northwestern defense is impressive. Their legit imo.

I'm hoping the head aches lead to a year off and a trip to So Cal for Urban