• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Peaches Geldof

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met Bob Geldof in LA when he was with the Boomtown Rats in 1980.... what a nice guy.
I know he was getting the band back together for a tour later this spring & summer, but that'll probably be postponed or cancelled now.

Damn....that's sad news, my deepest condolences to him and his family.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of problems going on there. Peaches' mom overdosed back in 2000. Her sister's real father, Michael Hutchence (INXS) offed himself back in 1997...

If you need help, get it. Peaches leaves behind two young children. :L

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of problems going on there. Peaches' mom overdosed back in 2000. Her sister's real father, Michael Hutchence (INXS) offed himself back in 1997...

Says the Michigan foosball fan whose team is on life support...

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is sad. Seeing her last public offering to the world a childhood pic of her with her mother on twitter.. it really tugs at you.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off...RIP Beautiful young lady....25 yrs young

Daughter of Bob Geldof, who is most known for his role as "Pink" in The Wall. Granddaughter of Hughie Green, a British TV presenter.

In fairly recent news, Peaches was involved in exposing The Lost Prophets lead singer in what appeared to be a pedo ring, with sick and disturbing news of groupies offering up their VERY young children. (I'm talking 1 and lower).

Initial reports of her death indicate no foul play.

It will be interesting to hear the toxicology reports.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the fuck do you do with a one year old? :noidea:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess she outed the moms in a tweet who rented their kids to this animal. Their kids identities, as victims of sex crimes, are protected by law. So naturally their mom's identities are protected too even though they were also prosecuted. Doubtful that has anything to do with her death though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good way to start the week... Hearing about grown men diddling infants... :L

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess she outed the moms in a tweet who rented their kids to this animal. Their kids identities, as victims of sex crimes, are protected by law. So naturally their mom's identities are protected too even though they were also prosecuted. Doubtful that has anything to do with her death though.

That is the case, as far as I know. IIRC she was very close to dying the other year after a heroin OD, which can't have done her body much good in the long term.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she's been clean since her kids were born. Couple years, at least.

Interesting young gal. Wiki states, that in 2013 she began to express interest in the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO), describing it as "a belief system to apply to day-to-day life to attain peacefulness". She had the initials OTO tattooed on her left forearm.

Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) ('Order of the Temple of the East' or 'Order of Oriental Templars') is an international fraternal and religious organization founded at the beginning of the 20th century. English author and occultist Aleister Crowley has become the best-known member of the order.

Aleister Crowley was an occultist, who believed in Sex Magick, with many verses easily interpreted as bordering on pedo-type shit.

Creepy-weird circle, there...

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she's been clean since her kids were born. Couple years, at least.

Indeed, but drug use, especially given that she nearly died on one occasion, doesn't do the body much good in the long term. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a heart attack brought on by drug related damage.