• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ridley??

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a chuckle out of Pats fans.

McFadden? We don't need another back, and I don't see where Ridely is in trouble, what did he do this time? And we still have Vereen coming back. What we need are receivers I am starting to think Dobson is the next Braylon Edwards, all the potential in the world but stone hands.

upgrade in talent bro. ridley is not a weapon. anyone can carry the rock. we need someone that can be feared. ridley is not that.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. Ridley tied with Bolden for top RB snaps, with Blount a few carries behind them. What are we shouting about this time?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all, you are enamored with a guy and can't see the truth through your Rose colored glasses.

How is calling him the best on the team rose colored glasses? It's as much an indictment on the rest of the receiving corps as much as a compliment to him. Other guys also have upside, but not only does Dobson have the most, but he is the best right now.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridley is not done. Belichick is simply doing what Belichick does... mixing it up.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount got more touches, and you are right, Bradshaw sucks....I must have watched another Bradshaw run all over SF last night.....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upgrade in talent bro. ridley is not a weapon. anyone can carry the rock. we need someone that can be feared. ridley is not that.

And DMac does not bring fear either. Not sure where you are getting that notion.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is calling him the best on the team rose colored glasses? It's as much an indictment on the rest of the receiving corps as much as a compliment to him. Other guys also have upside, but not only does Dobson have the most, but he is the best right now.

Beacuse the statment is dead wrong and you have supported Dobson since the draft and all through the preseason. You are enamored to no end with him, hence the Rose colored glasses. He may have more upside but he is by no means the best right now. That is just a dumb comment.

Edelmane 27 catches for 201 Yards and 2 TDs
Amendola 10 Catches for 104 no TDS but sat out an entire game.
Dobson 10 Catches for 108 1 TD
Thomkins 9 for 130 and 3 TDs.

Not sure what's the best about that. In fact Thomkins numbers are more impressive

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson also sat out a game, so not sure why you are singling Amendola out for that, but Dobson is on the field right now, and Amendola is not and won't return for several weeks.

On the field>not on the field

Edelman is not better, just more familiar with Brady, and taking advantage of the opportunities opened up by the fact that teams still have to respect the rookies.

That leaves Thompkins, who put up similar numbers in three games as Dobson put up in two. He has two more TD grabs, but it is too early in the season to use TDs as a barometer for production. Also, I saw Revis on Dobson more this week than anyone else. His performance was exactly what it needed to be, considering that.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson also sat out a game, so not sure why you are singling Amendola out for that, but Dobson is on the field right now, and Amendola is not and won't return for several weeks.

On the field>not on the field

Edelman is not better, just more familiar with Brady, and taking advantage of the opportunities opened up by the fact that teams still have to respect the rookies.

That leaves Thompkins, who put up similar numbers in three games as Dobson put up in two. He has two more TD grabs, but it is too early in the season to use TDs as a barometer for production. Also, I saw Revis on Dobson more this week than anyone else. His performance was exactly what it needed to be, considering that.

LMAO you think you can just dismiss a player all togther. Well, you can't. At this point Edelman is a better receiver, runs better routes, appears to have better hands, is more reliable, and has better numbers, hence a better receiver at this point. And let's not even pretend Dobson is bett than Amendola at this point he is not. we all say what Amendola can bring prior to his injury. At this point both are better and both have been more productive.

Thompkins has more TD grabs and more yarsdage with one less grab. I am not sure you have or know what a Barometer is, you have on multuiple occassions procalimed Dobson the best receiver in this team yet there is nothing, not one things to substantiate that claim.

I really am starting to wonder if you are arguing for the sake of arguing. You have proven nothing, posted nothing at all factual to support your claim.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola could be Jerry rice and it means nothing right now if he isn't on the field.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola could be Jerry rice and it means nothing right now if he isn't on the field.

LOL Great argument. :L

I'm done with this, it's like talking to a concrete block, no objectivity not going to spin my wheels. You think he is the best IMO he could be but by no means is.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO you think you can just dismiss a player all togther. Well, you can't. At this point Edelman is a better receiver, runs better routes, appears to have better hands, is more reliable, and has better numbers, hence a better receiver at this point. And let's not even pretend Dobson is bett than Amendola at this point he is not. we all say what Amendola can bring prior to his injury. At this point both are better and both have been more productive.

Thompkins has more TD grabs and more yarsdage with one less grab. I am not sure you have or know what a Barometer is, you have on multuiple occassions procalimed Dobson the best receiver in this team yet there is nothing, not one things to substantiate that claim.

I really am starting to wonder if you are arguing for the sake of arguing. You have proven nothing, posted nothing at all factual to support your claim.

If you watched them play, I do not think it is possible to understand football and consider Thompkins or Edelman better than Dobson, either right now or going into the future. It is blatantly visible who the best receiver on this team is, and he will lead the team statistically by the end of the year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM - Mojo,

Right now: Edelman is the best receiver on this team. Why? Doesn't matter.
Dobson is exactly what I expect from a rookie starting the season with a hammy
Thompkins I'm enamored with and I like the TD's but he looks like a rookie
Amendola has a groin injury. It is not a blowb out knee or someting that will cause him to lose a step.
How probable was it that BB would have started this year with this offense?
JDM - Dobson is not what he is going to be
Mojo - Dobson is better than what we should expect a rookie to be at this point

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM - Mojo,

Amendola has a groin injury. It is not a blowb out knee or someting that will cause him to lose a step.

I don't know what you expected but I am seeing what I expected. A young kid still in love with his glory day's in college that still needs to hone his skills and understand he is in a new world where he is no longer king of the field. My target for his turn around week 6 or 7, that's when he will start to get it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said he is not near what I expect him to be. But he is still the best receiver on this team.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said he is not near what I expect him to be. But he is still the best receiver on this team.

I know you said that, it was wrong then and it's wrong now. If you were to say he has the potential to be the best receiver on the team I would agree 100%

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you said that, it was wrong then and it's wrong now. If you were to say he has the potential to be the best receiver on the team I would agree 100%

OK, then who is the best receiver on this team? (please answer before week 4)

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stone hands?

Overreaction. He has played in two games. The first was bad. The second he had revis on him a lot of the game and had a reasonably productive game. He is the best receiver on this team right now, and getting better.

He is not the best receiver on the team right now he is the fourth best and he does bobble the ball.

Amendola Edeleman Thomkins the Dobson.

Beacuse the statment is dead wrong and you have supported Dobson since the draft and all through the preseason. You are enamored to no end with him, hence the Rose colored glasses. He may have more upside but he is by no means the best right now. That is just a dumb comment.

Edelmane 27 catches for 201 Yards and 2 TDs
Amendola 10 Catches for 104 no TDS but sat out an entire game.
Dobson 10 Catches for 108 1 TD
Thomkins 9 for 130 and 3 TDs.

Not sure what's the best about that. In fact Thomkins numbers are more impressive

JDM - Mojo,

OK, then who is the best receiver on this team? (please answer before week 4)

I already answered this question and showed that it's not Dobson. IMO Amendola is the best receiver, but he is sidelined at the moment.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are not on the field you aren't the best player.

Regardless, if you could only keep one, it's Dobson, easy. Right now he's better because he's on the field, and by the time amendola is actually on the field Dobson will have a bigger role than he does.