• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman on Pierre Garçon

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP Finlay

Richard Sherman on Pierre Garçon, "Pierre doesn't matter in this league." Asked to clarify, Sherman says "I mean exactly what I said."

Asked if Garçon pulled his hair, Sherman says "yeah. When you can't get open you do lots of things" #RedskinsTalk

LMAO. Guess he wasn't too fond of having his hair pulled...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grant Paulson...lmao

I see @RSherman_25 is running his mouth again. Must be nice to play half a field with 2 elite safeties and claim to be best at what you do.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grant Paulson...lmao

I see @RSherman_25 is running his mouth again. Must be nice to play half a field with 2 elite safeties and claim to be best at what you do.

Wow. The ignorance by Paulson there is pretty glaring.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That deep pass to Jackson wasn't really on Sherman though... Kam was beat and Sherman came to help at the end of the play....

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman can't play man coverage without help and when he trys he grabs the receivers

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman's act is old...no one listening anymore.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman can't play man coverage without help and when he trys he grabs the receivers

Not true.. Allot of times contact is initiated by receivers... Putting a feeler out and grabbing someone are 2 different things... Look around the league on how many times were watching receivers push off and run directly into DB's ...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true.. Allot of times contact is initiated by receivers... Putting a feeler out and grabbing someone are 2 different things... Look around the league on how many times were watching receivers push off and run directly into DB's ...

Agree & it is really tough for DBs in this era. Sherman is obviously a very good player. However - he probably needs to tone it down a bit & not feel obligated to open his his mouth on a constant basis. It is really starting to get old.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I wouldn't say that P. Garcon "doesn't matter in this league" it is important to remind Washington fans that there was one fan of this team who stood against an avalanche of criticism when I stated flatly that Garcon is not a true #1 receiver. Maybe that is what Sherman inarticulately was referring to.

To those who want to recite Garcons' stats from a season ago, I'll say this.....where has he been this season? Was it not too many of you who declared that DC now has 2 #1 receivers? What you all failed to see was that Garcon's numbers a season ago were inflated because on this team he was THE ONLY option though even in that capacity he didn't scare anyone.

I said it then and I'll continue to repeat it......P. Garcon is a CAREER #2 type receiver......Contrary to what Mr. Sherman says, he does matter in this league, but only when he's paired with a true game changer.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I wouldn't say that P. Garcon "doesn't matter in this league" it is important to remind Washington fans that there was one fan of this team who stood against an avalanche of criticism when I stated flatly that Garcon is not a true #1 receiver. Maybe that is what Sherman inarticulately was referring to.

To those who want to recite Garcons' stats from a season ago, I'll say this.....where has he been this season? Was it not too many of you who declared that DC now has 2 #1 receivers? What you all failed to see was that Garcon's numbers a season ago were inflated because on this team he was THE ONLY option though even in that capacity he didn't scare anyone.

I said it then and I'll continue to repeat it......P. Garcon is a CAREER #2 type receiver......Contrary to what Mr. Sherman says, he does matter in this league, but only when he's paired with a true game changer.

Spoken like a true idiot! Garcon is a true #1 in this league and has proven so. Just because our team as a whole to include the QB situation has been arguably the most unstable bunch in the NFL the past 2 seasons can not be blamed on Garcon. Throw him the damn ball and he will catch it, covered or not. The guy is a physical specimen that can run.

I said it and will continue to repeat it, no one cares what you think. :clap:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken like a true idiot! Garcon is a true #1 in this league and has proven so. Just because our team as a whole to include the QB situation has been arguably the most unstable bunch in the NFL the past 2 seasons can not be blamed on Garcon. Throw him the damn ball and he will catch it, covered or not. The guy is a physical specimen that can run.

I said it and will continue to repeat it, no one cares what you think. :clap:

Guess I'm gonna have to get you a dog and a stick, because you're blinded by shit! As we speak there are at least two pass catchers on this team who are performing better. I'm not sure if he is relegating himself into the third option. I KNOW that too many of you want to believe that what he was a season ago reflected the truth about his role on this team.....IT DOES NOT!

This is an open forum and my right to post here is as valid as your own, if you are offended by differing opinions that is your right, however, to respond to an "idiot" with an idiotic statement removes that distinction between us.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm gonna have to get you a dog and a stick, because you're blinded by shit! As we speak there are at least two pass catchers on this team who are performing better. I'm not sure if he is relegating himself into the third option. I KNOW that too many of you want to believe that what he was a season ago reflected the truth about his role on this team.....IT DOES NOT!

This is an open forum and my right to post here is as valid as your own, if you are offended by differing opinions that is your right, however, to respond to an "idiot" with an idiotic statement removes that distinction between us.

Yet you respond, idiot! :clap:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever seen a movie that you liked and watched it again and again....and then it got old?
Yeah....
That movie reminds me of Richard Sherman.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a great player with a big ego and a bigger mouth. You guys are clearly bothered by this. Who cares what he says? How do you shut guys up like this? By beating them. Until then, he will speak his mind and get under all of your skins.

You know what really bothered me on Monday? That Russell Wilson made our defense look like a pee wee team for the first half. I wish our defensive coach would open his mouth and talk once in a while. Maybe he could learn from Sherman.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a great player with a big ego and a bigger mouth. You guys are clearly bothered by this. Who cares what he says? How do you shut guys up like this? By beating them. Until then, he will speak his mind and get under all of your skins.

You know what really bothered me on Monday? That Russell Wilson made our defense look like a pee wee team for the first half. I wish our defensive coach would open his mouth and talk once in a while. Maybe he could learn from Sherman.

Nah - in terms of the Redskins this is now in the rear view mirror. For me - I was just making an observation & don't obsess over the guy - I pretty much focus on the Redskins & their current opponent (pretty depressing I realize).

I don't care if Haslett talks about this especially to the media. What I wish for from Haslett is that he uses the right personnel & puts them in the best possible position as much as possible. I don't have high hopes in this area & Haslett may also be in the Redskins rear view mirror very soon.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah - in terms of the Redskins this is now in the rear view mirror. For me - I was just making an observation & don't obsess over the guy - I pretty much focus on the Redskins & their current opponent (pretty depressing I realize).

I don't care if Haslett talks about this especially to the media. What I wish for from Haslett is that he uses the right personnel & puts them in the best possible position as much as possible. I don't have high hopes in this area & Haslett may also be in the Redskins rear view mirror very soon.

It's the old Dennis Rodman thing. Fans of every team hated him, except the team he was playing for. There are countless players like this.

(Haslett). Talks to the media? I'm just wishing he talks to the players in the games instead of seeing that glazed dumb look of his. Maybe he can at least fool us into thinking he can make adjustments. Despite what many fans believe, adjustments don't have to wait until halftime.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the old Dennis Rodman thing. Fans of every team hated him, except the team he was playing for. There are countless players like this.

(Haslett). Talks to the media? I'm just wishing he talks to the players in the games instead of seeing that glazed dumb look of his. Maybe he can at least fool us into thinking he can make adjustments. Despite what many fans believe, adjustments don't have to wait until halftime.

Kind of doesn't matter at this pt. Either he & the team adapts & plays much better moving forward or he gets fired over the offseason. Win-win situation. If they continue to play poorly & he still retains his job then there is no hope! That would prove that they are completely clueless.