• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman on D. Jackson

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I think most of us think the NJ.com article was a bunch of crap. I basically said the same thing. I have friends in 1% motorcycle gangs but that doesn't make me a gang member.

The Riley situation is a strange one. If you want to forgive him and accept he made a mistake the Eagles should state they have no evidence of DJax being a gang member if they don't indeed have that evidence. It doesn't appear they will do that.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obviously a Sherman fan and did not want Jackson in Seattle based on his $$$ demands throughout the years. That's something this team doesn't need.

I do however agree with Sherman's points. He's right, there is a huge double standard in the way the Eagles, and the NFL in general has handled and will handle these situations regarding Jackson and Cooper, and Irsay.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obviously a Sherman fan and did not want Jackson in Seattle based on his $$$ demands throughout the years. That's something this team doesn't need.

I do however agree with Sherman's points. He's right, there is a huge double standard in the way the Eagles, and the NFL in general has handled and will handle these situations regarding Jackson and Cooper, and Irsay.

Desean in Seattle would have been devastating for opposing teams, and in my opinion the Seahawks made a crucial mistake in letting Tate go. He is an annoying bastard, but is the type of receiver that can make plays when things are breaking down for Wilson. We are hoping that Desean can continue to mature as he enters his later 20's. He talked a lot about how the guys on the team coveting him, meant to his wanting to be in DC.

Sherman says it like it is, and also knows Desean is a great talent. Riley Cooper is not even in the same league as Desean. The fact that the Eagles kept Riley over Desean might just point out that Chip Kelly, feels he can control him more than he could Desean. Is it an ego thing? A fear thing? A coaching thing? Kelly certainly does not lack confidence in himself, and sticks to his guns to his credit. Will his confidence end up being ignorance, or brilliance? Time will tell.