• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rhadigan Interviews

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haven't seen any Rhadigan Rants over here like we had on the other board. Keeping him doing score updates in the studio had low risk.

Taking him on this road trip to OAK is nauseating. Reminds me so much of why he got fired to begin with. He interviewed Kinsler ... Wash ... and Hamilton ... and used the same exact worded questions and made the same newbie comments to each of them. What an idiot.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen any Rhadigan Rants over here like we had on the other board. Keeping him doing score updates in the studio had low risk.

Taking him on this road trip to OAK is nauseating. Reminds me so much of why he got fired to begin with. He interviewed Kinsler ... Wash ... and Hamilton ... and used the same exact worded questions and made the same newbie comments to each of them. What an idiot.

Aw. Leave the guy alone.

I'm just glad he's not in the booth. He's fine where he is. Lots of sports reporters ask stupid questions. He's not the only one.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aw. Leave the guy alone.

I'm just glad he's not in the booth. He's fine where he is. Lots of sports reporters ask stupid questions. He's not the only one.

But he made the same comments and asked the same questions to three different guys in 10 minutes. What would have happened if they gave different answers?

He is an idiot. He is licensed to only work in a studio. Seeing him wandering around Oakland Coliseum in a dress shirt and no tie looked stupid. Looked like he'd just gotten off work and was hanging out in a bar.

Was he afraid the natives would have roughed him up if he was wearing a TEX jacket?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jim Knox is terrible, too! He's just so awkward when he transitions from his interviews. I don't get to watch too many games anymore, so I'm not sure if he still does any in game interviews because I haven't seen him in awhile. They need a pretty girl doing the interviews like all the major networks!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Knox is terrible, too! He's just so awkward when he transitions from his interviews. I don't get to watch too many games anymore, so I'm not sure if he still does any in game interviews because I haven't seen him in awhile. They need a pretty girl doing the interviews like all the major networks!

WHAT, I fucking love Jim Knox lol, they need to never let that guy go. His energy is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i agree

but even jim knox is more ejoyable than gavin dawson of 105.3

i cant stand listening to that pompous arrogant jerk

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ticket > 105.3

Is there even a good sports station in the metroplex? I use to listen to the ticket in the late 90's but stopped because they were more interested in talking about p0rn and music then they were sports. The only real sports shows they had were Norm and Chuck C. and they let Chuck go because all he did was talk about sports.

Randy G. is annoying but at least he talks about sports for the most part although his sports shtick is just as annoying as the hardline with their lack sports talk.

Before I moved to Shanghai I was listening to 105.3 and it seemed to be a good station but I have no idea what's happened since 2008.

So overall I think the sport stations in DFW are all subpar. I do enjoy mike and mike, and am listening to them right now.

Maybe it's just me because I listen to sports radio to hear about sports and pretty much nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there even a good sports station in the metroplex? I use to listen to the ticket in the late 90's but stopped because they were more interested in talking about p0rn and music then they were sports. The only real sports shows they had were Norm and Chuck C. and they let Chuck go because all he did was talk about sports.

Randy G. is annoying but at least he talks about sports for the most part although his sports shtick is just as annoying as the hardline with their lack sports talk.

Before I moved to Shanghai I was listening to 105.3 and it seemed to be a good station but I have no idea what's happened since 2008.

So overall I think the sport stations in DFW are all subpar. I do enjoy mike and mike, and am listening to them right now.

Maybe it's just me because I listen to sports radio to hear about sports and pretty much nothing else.

The problem with it being "just" sports talk... is after the 1st show... its all going to be repeated. You can only say "the cowboys lost...and this is why" so many freakin times before you shut it off.

On the ticket...

Musers - talk a little sports... heavy dose of misc stuff. Good show.
Norm - heavy on sports / stats... can only tolerate so much of it...
BaDD - dunno...rarely listen to them
Hardline - Good mix of misc & sports.

Yes, all 4 shows talk about the same topics...but they each spice things up with different elements. (geared towards guys of course).

I believe that's why its the highest rated sports station in DFW.

As for 105.3... I briefly gave it a chance... Ben & Skin was a no go for me. Plus, I hated the fact that they changed from an alternative talk radio station...to sports.

Never really given 103.3 (ESPN) radio a chance... but I hear the Randy G show is pretty decent.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with sports talk radio this time year is that it's a Cowboys press conference sandwiched between two 12 hour segments of Cowboys talk.

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
On that note, I hate the Mavericks local TV broadcast. I only enjoy watching the mavs when it is espn or TNT doing the game

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with sports talk radio this time year is that it's a Cowboys press conference sandwiched between two 12 hour segments of Cowboys talk.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the draft till the season is over... oy.