• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 and JF

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this about Griffin, he could conceivably go the Steve Young route. I said conceivably. Young wasn't an HOFer in Tampa. If Griffin were willing to learn behind Romo for a couple of years(as Young did behind Montana), and tweak his style to use his running only when it's there, like Young and even Russell Wilson do, I could see him having a lot of success. Playing behind agreat OL, with a great receiver, I could see it. He has a great arm, no question. The question is, would he be willing to humble himself for future success, or does he want to go be "The Man" somewhere right now

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fear is they get Jerry thinking teams are talking about trading for him making Jerry antsy and he jumps in feet first.
I really dont want RG or JF, but if we bring either in I prefer RG and I prefer either to be a free agent. DO NOT TRADE A PICK, JERRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

well I don't want either but if Jerry brings in either it should be on a 7th round draft pick trade in 2017 for cap purposes
RG3 on the FA market will cost 10 million for 3 years from what I heard might be more might be less because he is going to want to start. Don't know what's left on his original contract but that would cost less depending I think.
JF I mean Dumbazz would be lots cheaper in FA but more costly than a trading for him and control his contract.

I'm betting both teams wont eat the Crow served with a low round trade and just cut them.

I'm praying Stephen is keeping a close eye on Jerry and not letting him wonder off alone with a phone.

Don't want either

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I don't want either but if Jerry brings in either it should be on a 7th round draft pick trade in 2017 for cap purposes
RG3 on the FA market will cost 10 million for 3 years from what I heard might be more might be less because he is going to want to start. Don't know what's left on his original contract but that would cost less depending I think.
JF I mean Dumbazz would be lots cheaper in FA but more costly than a trading for him and control his contract.

I'm betting both teams wont eat the Crow served with a low round trade and just cut them.

I'm praying Stephen is keeping a close eye on Jerry and not letting him wonder off alone with a phone.

Don't want either

I wonder if they can swap Jerry's phone for a child's phone. One that only let's him call home, 911, and can be tracked.

My thoughts on possible FA QB's is hope for the best but expect the worst.

At the point I have no clue as to what the team will or won't do.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they can swap Jerry's phone for a child's phone. One that only let's him call home, 911, and can be tracked.

My thoughts on possible FA QB's is hope for the best but expect the worst.

At the point I have no clue as to what the team will or won't do.

if JJ makes the call and doesn't listen to his coaches and scouts all you can expect is the worst