• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG 2.5 ==overrated!

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing? we went to the playoffs last year.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Redskins overall team but maybe I am just not as high on them as the people in Washington. Think there are still quite a few teams in the NFC alone that they would have a tough time beating in the playoffs - 49ers, Packers, Seahawks for starters maybe even throw in the Falcons or Bears.
our offense can compete with any team. we just gotta work on our defense

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing? we went to the playoffs last year.

The amount of turnover of playoff teams in the NFL is big every year. Don't really love the NFC East as a whole so I think the Redskins have a great shot to get back there but just saying we made the playoffs last year is no lock to make them again this year. Especially with an early exit...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Redskins overall team but maybe I am just not as high on them as the people in Washington. Think there are still quite a few teams in the NFC alone that they would have a tough time beating in the playoffs - 49ers, Packers, Seahawks for starters maybe even throw in the Falcons or Bears.

i think we can compete with any team on our schedule . now we have to prove it on the field . but right now i would rate the 49ers , hawks , packers , falcons as better then us in the nfc . the bears vikes boys giants saints will be our competition for a wild card :nod:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny when a Seattle fan comes in here with the idea that he has the pulse on what people are thinking in Washington.

Of course Redskins fans are going to have a positive outlook on this team. They won the division last year despite injury issues.

And I haven't seen too many people say anything about being a top 5 team. Might want to let us speak for ourselves rather than speak for us.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we can compete with any team on our schedule . now we have to prove it on the field . but right now i would rate the 49ers , hawks , packers , falcons as better then us in the nfc . the bears vikes boys giants saints will be our competition for a wild card :nod:

Couldn't agree more. Another thing to remember is that the Skins had one of the easiest schedules last year - have not looked this year but their schedule will naturally be a little harder this season.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of turnover of playoff teams in the NFL is big every year. Don't really love the NFC East as a whole so I think the Redskins have a great shot to get back there but just saying we made the playoffs last year is no lock to make them again this year. Especially with an early exit...

Nobody is ever a lock. Seattle included.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny when a Seattle fan comes in here with the idea that he has the pulse on what people are thinking in Washington.

Of course Redskins fans are going to have a positive outlook on this team. They won the division last year despite injury issues.

And I haven't seen too many people say anything about being a top 5 team. Might want to let us speak for ourselves rather than speak for us.

Redskins fans are constantly over in the General NFL posting in top 10 teams thread putting the Redskins in at number four-five and if questioned start a shitfit. I attend Georgetown so maybe I do have a pulse on what people are thinking in Washington considering I live there for most of the year? The NFC East was a disaster last year so winning it in an off year is not all that impressive in my eyes. Nothing like the NFC West.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you do. You definitely don't have my pulse. Or the pulse of the majority of the people I talk to regularly about the Redskins, or the majority of the Redskin fans who post in the Redskins forum. Most people who are fans are waiting to see what happens with Griffin's health. And how they feel about the team's chances hinges on that.

General discussion seems to be troll land where people say stupid shit. If you think that sums up all Redskin fans then you are wrong.

I just hope RG3 is healthy if we face the Seahawks again.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you do. You definitely don't have my pulse. Or the pulse of the majority of the people I talk to regularly about the Redskins, or the majority of the Redskin fans who post in the Redskins forum. Most people who are fans are waiting to see what happens with Griffin's health. And how they feel about the team's chances hinges on that.

General discussion seems to be troll land where people say stupid shit. If you think that sums up all Redskin fans then you are wrong.

I just hope RG3 is healthy if we face the Seahawks again.

A big what if - which is what worries me about the Redskins going forward.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins fans talking smack

Now I've seen it all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big what if - which is what worries me about the Redskins going forward.

underestimate his health all you want . he will be the same Rg3 we all know week one vs philly

he has smashed every test so far and he will continue to

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as RGIII stays healthy the redskins can compete with anyone.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans have their own injured players to worry about. Not so good news on Percy Harvin