• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rex Sellin' some tickets

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As expected, the Buffalo Bills have shattered a 23-year-old record for season-ticket sales, team president Russ Brandon announced Monday.
The Bills have currently sold about 57,500 season seats, easily eclipsing the previous mark of 57,132 set in 1992, when the Bills were on their way to a third consecutive AFC championship. The team is looking to break a 15-year streak without a playoff appearance.
Brandon also said that all but the Jan. 3 regular-season finale against the New York Jets are sold out.
Additionally, Brandon said the Bills plan to cap season-ticket sales at 60,000, "if we get there."

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome. I love the hire of Rex. I've always said the Bills have the most dedicated fans, which makes it a tragedy they have the most laughable organization in the NFL for a good 15 years or so now.

Loving the hype. Not sure it's more than that, but it will be an exciting and interesting start to the season.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome. I love the hire of Rex. I've always said the Bills have the most dedicated fans, which makes it a tragedy they have the most laughable organization in the NFL for a good 15 years or so now.

Loving the hype. Not sure it's more than that, but it will be an exciting and interesting start to the season.

Thankfully I was sitting down when I read this! Optimism from johnson! ;)

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens when it's deserved! If I've acted pessimist about the Bills being a playoff team the past 13 years or so, well...sorry...but I've been right lol

I am very interested to see how they do this year. Teams have made the playoffs before with wack QBs, but in recent times, how many can you think of? Last year the only team in the playoffs with a less than Franchise caliber QB was Arizona and that was solely due to injury.

Andy Dalton seems to lead the Bengals there every year and he's not exactly amazing, but I can't even see EJ being at his level.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex just parachuted over the Niagara Falls. Like to see Belicheat or Marrone do that. Go Bills!