• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis to the Patriots.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah don't remember Manning running across the field to cuss out Refs after the game was over.

You're right.

Brady has the balls to stand up for what he believes in and will cuss out a ref that obviously blew a blatent PI call, where as Manning has his GM's do it for him to the league, long after the passion of the moment is gone.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More just commenting towards the Pats fan calling Manning out for whining to the refs.

You can say Yankee.
Traveler.
YT.
Dumbass from the Northeast...I don't care.
It's all fun and games, and it's all good.
Peyton is one of the best ever QB's and football players. How many neck surguries did he have? And he's still out there slinging it and getting sacked? That is Balls. He could leave the game handicapped by more than that fivehead.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right.

Brady has the balls to stand up for what he believes in and will cuss out a ref that obviously blew a blatent PI call, where as Manning has his GM's do it for him to the league, long after the passion of the moment is gone.

Sheesh the rest of your Patriot fans are on board with the idea that both Brady and Manning are passionate guys that do get heated when a ref is not doing their job. You just can't be ok with that and have to get some extra digs in don't you?

Well you sure you want to open up this Pandora's Box? How about Brady having his wife have to do his complaining for him about his teammates? Yeah that sure looked like he had balls.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She yelled at people harassing her when he wasn't there. How do you expect him to prevent that?

On topic, if they're deliberately delaying the hit to next year, let's stay aggressive. Get BJ Raji in here next to Wilfork.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh the rest of your Patriot fans are on board with the idea that both Brady and Manning are passionate guys that do get heated when a ref is not doing their job. You just can't be ok with that and have to get some extra digs in don't you?

Well you sure you want to open up this Pandora's Box? How about Brady having his wife have to do his complaining for him about his teammates? Yeah that sure looked like he had balls.

1) Read my other post (#82).... Peyton is great, has balls, all in good fun etc....
1a) I will truly miss these times of great competition between Brady and Manning whenever the first retires. Greatest rivalry in sports IMO, and it takes two.

2) Gisele was acosted by a (Jets?) fan while leaving her seat, while Tom was still in the locker room and had yet to see his wife. Do you, one of the most level headed posters here, really think Tom called or texted her to say the ball was right on target but fumble fingers couldn't spin around in midair fast enough to catch it?

Never metcha cd7, but I feel like I know you better than that.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She yelled at people harassing her when he wasn't there. How do you expect him to prevent that?

On topic, if they're deliberately delaying the hit to next year, let's stay aggressive. Get BJ Raji in here next to Wilfork.

Nice call.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I could do a "well a Patriot fan started it" childish comment but you are right both guys get after the refs as it is just part of their nature to demand perfection and make the refs be held accountable for their decisions. Brady and Manning know better than most one call can swing a game.

Now as for Welker's production year one with Manning. It was inconsistent but promising. Welker surprised me with his ability in the Red Zone actually. He had his best season touchdown wise of his career and the Broncos definitely made it a goal to show Welker is not just a move the chains kind of guy. The Concussions though really destroyed his season. He never quite got back to the player he was before them. I think he tried to come back too fast because he wanted so badly to play against the Patriots and wound up essentially costing him the back part of the season and then just looking out of sync in the playoffs.

Yeah Wes is pretty awesome in Red Zone

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revis is an ideal rental. Huge impact on the field with no contract distractions.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Read my other post (#82).... Peyton is great, has balls, all in good fun etc....
1a) I will truly miss these times of great competition between Brady and Manning whenever the first retires. Greatest rivalry in sports IMO, and it takes two.

2) Gisele was acosted by a (Jets?) fan while leaving her seat, while Tom was still in the locker room and had yet to see his wife. Do you, one of the most level headed posters here, really think Tom called or texted her to say the ball was right on target but fumble fingers couldn't spin around in midair fast enough to catch it?

Never metcha cd7, but I feel like I know you better than that.

I apologize for that. Was writing mine at the same time you were writing that you were just having some fun. You patriot fans know as well as any the crazy debates that can start over Peyton and Tom. They can get out of hand real quick and unfortunately they have not figured out a way for sarcasm to come through the computer so hard to tell who is serious or not on some of these things.

So again I do apologize. I have actually found most Patriot fans more delightful than I thought I would on here. I respect your organization and respect your fans (most of them :suds:)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wes is pretty awesome in Red Zone

He made some guys just look silly with his cutting ability. Very happy to have him and ready to see what year two can bring for him and Manning.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made some guys just look silly with his cutting ability. Very happy to have him and ready to see what year two can bring for him and Manning.

Yeah that's where he excels no one can keep up with him. He is fun as hell to watch, and I have no issues with him leaving at least he got to play with two great QBs how awesome for him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's where he excels no one can keep up with him. He is fun as hell to watch, and I have no issues with him leaving at least he got to play with two great QBs how awesome for him.

Tom and that QB in Miami? Could't resist

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans saying other QBs whine? :laugh3:

There's nothing they won't say and no excuse is beneath them. There is nothing else in all of sports like a Patriots fan. :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revis is an ideal rental. Huge impact on the field with no contract distractions.

"Can you only imagine if Tom Terrific had a true shut-down corner like Peyton does?"

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for that. Was writing mine at the same time you were writing that you were just having some fun. You patriot fans know as well as any the crazy debates that can start over Peyton and Tom. They can get out of hand real quick and unfortunately they have not figured out a way for sarcasm to come through the computer so hard to tell who is serious or not on some of these things.

So again I do apologize. I have actually found most Patriot fans more delightful than I thought I would on here. I respect your organization and respect your fans (most of them :suds:)

All good!

All in Fun!

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Can you only imagine if Tom Terrific had a true shut-down corner like Peyton does?"

Talib was pretty damn good for pennies on the dollar because of his shenanigans with the Bucs. He earned his contract with the Broncos but the Patriots will probably need to still draft that position to get them ready for when Revis is out of their hair.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already have drafted the position, and a lot.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Low blow and fucking stupid thing to say. Suppose Manning's wife was acosted by Seahawk fans at an elevator just minutes after the 43 to 8 trouncing her husband took. I wouldn't hang her over anything she said to a loser who in that moment, verbally berated her husband. In an interview later in the week it might be different.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already have drafted the position, and a lot.

I definitely haven't been tracking their drafts over the past few years. Either way, someone is going to have to step up and be able to handle man to man against a number 1. This bought them some time but it says something about the guys they have on the roster; they aren't there yet.