• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis to the Patriots.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember right they were brewing some cocaine. His mom got 20 years and grandma a lifetime sentence.

Also MrMojo I was just joking around. I know all corners even the best ones get burned every once in a while. Heck I remember a few games Revis struggling against Stevie Johnson from Buffalo. Those two always seemed to love to battle it out. Believe me I think what the Patriots did in getting Revis was definitely the right move even if he is expensive. He is a great piece to add to the puzzle. Of the 3 corners listed of Revis, Talib, and Verner he is the top dog no question. Honestly the Broncos at one point were trying hard for Revis and I think if they couldn't have gotten Talib signed before Revis was cut they would have gone after him.

Wow those are some stiff sentences, way way too harsh. You get murderers and p*****iles that get easier time

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah don't remember Manning running across the field to cuss out Refs after the game was over.

IMO really doesn't have any reason too. That game against Carolina, Gronk is being muckled in the endzone and a flag is thrown. Then they pick up the flag with no explanation, possibly costing the game. I dont think it was PI, because not sure that even though Gronk was held and pushed back 5 yards, is that ball catchable, but definitely holding, and one play on the 1 or 2 yard line. They win that game and have HFA through out playoffs instead of playing at Mile High.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow those are some stiff sentences, way way too harsh. You get murderers and p*****iles that get easier time

Yeah the Grandma had two prior charges for selling drugs. So that plays into her having a life sentence. Still think that is a bit stiff considering like you said some murderers get out under 10 years. I think his mom is expected out in just a few years though so hopefully she realizes her son is a millionaire and no longer needs to be a drug dealer to make ends meat.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember right they were brewing some cocaine. His mom got 20 years and grandma a lifetime sentence.

Also MrMojo I was just joking around. I know all corners even the best ones get burned every once in a while. Heck I remember a few games Revis struggling against Stevie Johnson from Buffalo. Those two always seemed to love to battle it out. Believe me I think what the Patriots did in getting Revis was definitely the right move even if he is expensive. He is a great piece to add to the puzzle. Of the 3 corners listed of Revis, Talib, and Verner he is the top dog no question. Honestly the Broncos at one point were trying hard for Revis and I think if they couldn't have gotten Talib signed before Revis was cut they would have gone after him.

I understand and I was not attempting to be a condescending prick I'll save that from someone more deserving.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO really doesn't have any reason too. That game against Carolina, Gronk is being muckled in the endzone and a flag is thrown. Then they pick up the flag with no explanation, possibly costing the game. I dont think it was PI, because not sure that even though Gronk was held and pushed back 5 yards, is that ball catchable, but definitely holding, and one play on the 1 or 2 yard line. They win that game and have HFA through out playoffs instead of playing at Mile High.

I'm not saying Brady didn't have a reason to go and run over and at least get an explanation from the ref on that whole play. More just commenting towards the Pats fan calling Manning out for whining to the refs. Brady and Manning are two guys that expect perfection not only from themselves but from all those around them including the refs so I don't blame them for making sure the refs are on the top of their game. After what we saw on the field this past season from the refs something has to change as they are getting way too involved in games and making game changing stupid decisions.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Brady didn't have a reason to go and run over and at least get an explanation from the ref on that whole play. More just commenting towards the Pats fan calling Manning out for whining to the refs. Brady and Manning are two guys that expect perfection not only from themselves but from all those around them including the refs so I don't blame them for making sure the refs are on the top of their game. After what we saw on the field this past season from the refs something has to change as they are getting way too involved in games and making game changing stupid decisions.

I agree 100% first of all in pro sports the superstars will always get the calls and be protected more by the officials. And for any QB or even WR that doesnt try to get a call to help the team move the chains, when its either an obvious call or even a judgement call, then shame on them

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it didnt go over my head. Show me one Pats poster here who credits Brady for both sides of the ball, sp teams etc. When they lost in the AFCG, a lot of criticism on Brady. The" no help" you speak of might be losing your top 5 receivers from the previous year. Get a clue kid
The pats didnt "lose" receivers last year...their arrogance sent them packing...those are two dramatically different things.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pats didnt "lose" receivers last year...their arrogance sent them packing...those are two dramatically different things.

Yeah I guess arrogance had Hernandes murder people and keep Gronk sidelined most of season. They offered Welker more money than he signed with Denver off season but again the arrogance plays a factor, when Welkers agent tells him that he is worth 10 mill a year and not the 8 the Pats offered him. Kraft and Bill, those snooty fucks

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess arrogance had Hernandes murder people and keep Gronk sidelined most of season. They offered Welker more money than he signed with Denver off season but again the arrogance plays a factor, when Welkers agent tells him that he is worth 10 mill a year and not the 7 the Pats offered him. Kraft and Bill, those snooty fucks

Haha this one definitely made me laugh. Yeah the Welker thing is his agents fault all the way. Patriots have been known that they give at least a somewhat fair deal on the table. They are actually like the Broncos in they don't like the mess around when it comes to negotiations and say this is what we are willing to pay you if you don't like it go somewhere else. Welker's agent told him he was a $10 million man and well didn't quite work out in his favor. Just how things go sometimes. Kind of like this year with Decker for the Broncos. He was told he would get $10 million on the open market and settled for something like $7 million a year.

The whole Hernandez thing is one of those risk/reward plays the Patriots tried for. Talent wise Hernandez was a 1st rounder. Mentally he was an undrafted rookie. The Pats took a chance that he could clean up his life and well unfortunately he never did. Gronk you just never know when injuries are going to come into play. The Broncos and Pats this past season were devastated by injuries. I'm surprised both still had a full team by the AFC Championship.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man...no kidding....Brady is the queen of sniveling bitches

Thats why I respect Moreno he is man enough to cry during the National Anthem. Real men arent afraid to show emotion

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess arrogance had Hernandes murder people and keep Gronk sidelined most of season. They offered Welker more money than he signed with Denver off season but again the arrogance plays a factor, when Welkers agent tells him that he is worth 10 mill a year and not the 8 the Pats offered him. Kraft and Bill, those snooty fucks
If I'm not mistaken , Hernandez and Gronk are Te's not receivers...pay your receivers what they deserve and you would have some...the pats paid chicken feed to a couple scrub draft picks and thats what you got. stop crying about it. The team the Pats fielded is the one your top dogs chose. even Hernandez had a ton of red flags before the mighty Kraft awarded him millions...still, a choice they made...Gronk would likely not have missed most of the season had they not tried to rush him back to service after a serious injury...all choices they made....its the patriot way dont ya know...their way or the highway

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just curious how did Welkers numbers look with Manning this year versus Brady the year B4? Point being Pats made a fair offer Wes though the grass was greener and left for greener pastures. As for people calling Brady a whiner, really? Grow Up! Manning works the refs just as much as Brady it's part of them game and the intent of both when they are jabbering at refs. Jesus some posters are simply pathetic

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just curious how did Welkers numbers look with Manning this year versus Brady the year B4? Point being Pats made a fair offer Wes though the grass was greener and left for greener pastures. As for people calling Brady a whiner, really? Grow Up! Manning works the refs just as much as Brady it's part of them game and the intent of both when they are jabbering at refs. Jesus some posters are simply pathetic

Haha I could do a "well a Patriot fan started it" childish comment but you are right both guys get after the refs as it is just part of their nature to demand perfection and make the refs be held accountable for their decisions. Brady and Manning know better than most one call can swing a game.

Now as for Welker's production year one with Manning. It was inconsistent but promising. Welker surprised me with his ability in the Red Zone actually. He had his best season touchdown wise of his career and the Broncos definitely made it a goal to show Welker is not just a move the chains kind of guy. The Concussions though really destroyed his season. He never quite got back to the player he was before them. I think he tried to come back too fast because he wanted so badly to play against the Patriots and wound up essentially costing him the back part of the season and then just looking out of sync in the playoffs.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha this one definitely made me laugh. Yeah the Welker thing is his agents fault all the way. Patriots have been known that they give at least a somewhat fair deal on the table. They are actually like the Broncos in they don't like the mess around when it comes to negotiations and say this is what we are willing to pay you if you don't like it go somewhere else. Welker's agent told him he was a $10 million man and well didn't quite work out in his favor. Just how things go sometimes. Kind of like this year with Decker for the Broncos. He was told he would get $10 million on the open market and settled for something like $7 million a year.

The whole Hernandez thing is one of those risk/reward plays the Patriots tried for. Talent wise Hernandez was a 1st rounder. Mentally he was an undrafted rookie. The Pats took a chance that he could clean up his life and well unfortunately he never did. Gronk you just never know when injuries are going to come into play. The Broncos and Pats this past season were devastated by injuries. I'm surprised both still had a full team by the AFC Championship.

I was hoping Pats grabbed Decker but now he has Geno/Mark throwing to him, as long as they dont butt fumble and Rexy as HC. Good luck, at least he has $$$ and Brooke to go home to

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping Pats grabbed Decker but now he has Geno/Mark throwing to him, as long as they dont butt fumble and Rexy as HC. Good luck, at least he has $$$ and Brooke to go home to

Yeah I think this was more of a make the wife happy kind of decision. She if I remember right told him she wanted him to sign somewhere that worked to where she could still do her music career. New York is a nice place for that. Plus the reality show they do will have a larger audience being in New York than Denver. Football wise it makes little sense though. The Jets are where receiver careers go to die.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken , Hernandez and Gronk are Te's not receivers...pay your receivers what they deserve and you would have some...the pats paid chicken feed to a couple scrub draft picks and thats what you got. stop crying about it. The team the Pats fielded is the one your top dogs chose. even Hernandez had a ton of red flags before the mighty Kraft awarded him millions...still, a choice they made...Gronk would likely not have missed most of the season had they not tried to rush him back to service after a serious injury...all choices they made....its the patriot way dont ya know...their way or the highway

Thats why I didnt say Wide receivers. Tight ends catch the ball aka known as receiving. Also Woodhead was their 5th top receiver even though he came out of their backfield. Patriots way is dont make waves, dont embaress the team or yourselves and dont try to hold them up. What happened with Elvis the year before, fax machine error?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the signing of Ware,Talib and Ward looks like another Denver/Seattle SB. SF has made some questionable FA acquisitions but what do I know?