• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis to the Bucs

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Pats fans perspective, this is not a bad thing.
While I do think he overrated himself a little bit, he was/is an outstanding corner. Whether he returns to pre injury form remains to be seen, but I would rather he return to form with the Bucs than in the AFC East!!

Oh yeah, and good luck Rex!

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. The Jets are worse without him. Maybe they'll be better positioned to build a team in the long run, but in the short run they'll be worse off and the Pats need to care more about the short term.

Not to mention the bust potential with that pick is high enough that the Jets might not get much return.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Pats fans perspective, this is not a bad thing.
While I do think he overrated himself a little bit, he was/is an outstanding corner. Whether he returns to pre injury form remains to be seen, but I would rather he return to form with the Bucs than in the AFC East!!

Oh yeah, and good luck Rex!

Hard to say what calibur of player he will be after blowing out his knee.. i guess hes making progress but still will he be the revis island that he once was or will there be a landing strip be built? I glad the NFC has to figure it out instead of the AFC.. though the Jests do get the 13th pick this yearmaybe they will blow it on a pass rusher that donest rush the pass very well as is thier norm..