• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis already unhappy in Tampa

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but you can't hardly say that money isn't # 1 on his list and everything else comes after.

Ill agree because that is why the Jets traded him to being with because he stated he wanted to be paid like the best player on a team. Though I think ultimately that price tag would have come down once he hit the market.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill agree because that is why the Jets traded him to being with because he stated he wanted to be paid like the best player on a team. Though I think ultimately that price tag would have come down once he hit the market.

How many times did Reevis sign a contract, then with the ink not even dry start complaining he wanted more money? Usually I side with the player on wanting to renegotiate a contract, but not over and over and not after missing all that time.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$96 million and unhappy?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times did Reevis sign a contract, then with the ink not even dry start complaining he wanted more money? Usually I side with the player on wanting to renegotiate a contract, but not over and over and not after missing all that time.

I think that was the thing on a normal basis I would say yeah Revis deserved to be highest paid CB in the game but coming off a major knee injury I would have be hesitant as well.