• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Return for Richards???

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife has a Carter jersey we will use it to lay under us when she's on her rag!heheheh

Haha ah well you gotta do what you gotta do...if the guy would have fullfilled his potential 90 pts a year and pt a game in the playoffs he'd still be here.

Richie IMO needed a change of scenary I wish him the best.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how we are catching shit on the trades but I was just listening to national radio, Keith (?) Allen who said the Richards trade was a HOME RUN. We know time will tell, but that works both ways. To close,

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sean Couturier with the first pick... the sun is shining on the Flyers it should ORANGE BABY...LOL

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice pick up. Damn.

And I like 805 aka Kerr... just reminding to shhhhhhh when on the Fox boards...

dont need any dung beetles following us back here....

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I wasnt bagging on the trades.. it is wayyyy to early to tell. I think the Carter one was amazing, everyone just knew he was going nowhere with that salary... bah.

The Richards one, from an anti-Flyer view.. was just a stunner. Yea yea he fights with reporters so what? He was rammed down your throats AND mine as the next Bobby Clark. Flyer Nation grabbed hold of this guy and waved him like a battle standard. 'Here is our guy... hits almost like Ovechkin, scores almost like Crosby, fights like Iginla... this guy IS Philly!!'

Here's your plane ticket Mikey.....

And if outsiders like me are shocked by it, the average meathead fan (you know the ones.. we all got em'.. they make up 50% of the fan base, 10% of ticket and TV ratings, and 90% of merchandise sales will need sat down and slowly consoled over the rest of the summer and halfway into next season....

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dbe...no way were letting more numbnuts from Fox over here...I agree there are some die hard Richards fans that will be potential jumpers...I believe potential returns are good...but Can they produce right now...schenn maybe courterior...not sure...We need to pick up a veteran power foward IMO...stamkos...brad richards... there is a shorter time line for pronger and tems...2-3 at most on the back lines...there has to be a bigger move for a solid scorer in the pip line...

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I wasnt bagging on the trades.. it is wayyyy to early to tell. I think the Carter one was amazing, everyone just knew he was going nowhere with that salary... bah.

The Richards one, from an anti-Flyer view.. was just a stunner. Yea yea he fights with reporters so what? He was rammed down your throats AND mine as the next Bobby Clark. Flyer Nation grabbed hold of this guy and waved him like a battle standard. 'Here is our guy... hits almost like Ovechkin, scores almost like Crosby, fights like Iginla... this guy IS Philly!!'

And if outsiders like me are shocked by it, the average meathead fan (you know the ones.. we all got em'.. they make up 50% of the fan base, 10% of ticket and TV ratings, and 90% of merchandise sales will need sat down and slowly consoled over the rest of the summer and halfway into next season....

It most deff shook Flyer nation but things happen for a reason and now it's time to just wait and see!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

how true is that lol :tea: