• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Philadelphia Eagles Trying to Trade Up for Oregon Quarterback Marcus Mariota

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio state had an extra week of practice prep over Oregon for that game.

Will you address this though? What the hell are you saying here?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Ware, Gino Torretta, Charlie Ward, Danny Wuerffel, Chris Weinke, Matt Leinart, Sam Bradford, RGIII all had the tools as well. Once again, and pay close attention, winning the Heisman means one thing and one thing only: YOU WERE A GREAT PLAYER IN COLLEGE.

Now, for all we know, maybe Mariota will break the trend of former Heisman winning QB's failing miserably in the NFL. But all I see is another version of RGIII. Dual threat QB's suck in the NFL. Chip Kelly will be jobless in 2 years with that offense.

How could you have forgotten the great Jason White? Heisman Trophy winner, baby! I named one of my folding chairs after Jason White.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious? While Oregon had to attend classes ohio state did not and was able to practice more.

Oh, it was just another OD style excuse. I got it, carry on...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious? While Oregon had to attend classes ohio state did not and was able to practice more.

This is called an excuse. OSU did not have an extra week. Those classes must have made Oregon players weaker. That is why OSU ran the same play over and over. Oregon was too tired to stop it

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is called an excuse. OSU did not have an extra week. Those classes must have made Oregon players weaker. That is why OSU ran the same play over and over. Oregon was too tired to stop it

I wish Lane Kiffin knew how to run the same play over and over. Could have been Alabama running the same play over and over on Oregon instead of Ohio St.

:bawling:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Nick Foles has done is win with the Eagles.

He is (14-5) as the starter and everyone else (6-8) the last 2 seasons.

He walked off the field in the playoff game with an apparent game winning score at the 3 minute mark, just to helplessly watch his defense gag away the win.

The team desperately needs defensive back help. Draft a damn cornerback not Mike Vick 2.0.

It is asinine to trade a proven quality NFL quarterback and valuable picks for a complete unknown.

Maybe, Mariota turns out to be great....but it seems like a silly risk for a position they already have filled.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chip needs Mariota to run his offense then his offense is truly a joke.