• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: OU Cornerback Jordan Thomas Won't Face Charges From June Arrest

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got what you said, you said that corruption happens and you used Baylor as the example.

Again, do you have anything that remotely resembles evidence of this happening at Oklahoma? Why I am the one who is naive to believe there was no corruption at Oklahoma?

I never said anything like this happens at Oklahoma. What I cited was examples of how coaches and administration aren't always doing what's best. I meant this for you to get out of the fantasy world that everyone's innocent and doing what's in the best interest.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything like this happens at Oklahoma. What I cited was examples of how coaches and administration aren't always doing what's best. I meant this for you to get out of the fantasy world that everyone's innocent and doing what's in the best interest.

So what does that have to do with Oklahoma?

I never said everyone is innocent, I said unless you have evidence that says otherwise they are innocent.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said everyone is guilty. But I believe most of the time if you are accused/arrested of something, usually you are guilty of something.

The example i used was to illustrate to you that coaches/universities sometimes don't have the best intentions at heart. I used this to combat your coaches always know best approach. That's all.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said everyone is guilty. But I believe most of the time if you are accused/arrested of something, usually you are guilty of something.

The example i used was to illustrate to you that coaches/universities sometimes don't have the best intentions at heart. I used this to combat your coaches always know best approach. That's all.

So because Baylor covered up stuff, Bob Stoops shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt that he knows what's best for his players and team?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because Baylor covered up stuff, Bob Stoops shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt that he knows what's best for his players and team?

Should any head coach not be second guessed or criticized for not suspending a starter for getting arrested the first week of the year because they play a quality opponent?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should any head coach not be second guessed or criticized for not suspending a starter for getting arrested the first week of the year because they play a quality opponent?

None of them should be questioned unless you have evidence that suggests otherwise.

All I have to do to get you arrested for assault and battery is accuse you of it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of them should be questioned unless you have evidence that suggests otherwise.

All I have to do to get you arrested for assault and battery is accuse you of it.

In this day and age yeah, alls you have to do is accuse but that doesn't mean the accuser is lying ethier.

An yes the coaches should absolutely be questioned if it's up to them considering winning football games is there livlihood.

Let me ask, if OU was playing a directional school would stoops suspend him?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boomer Sooner

:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this day and age yeah, alls you have to do is accuse but that doesn't mean the accuser is lying ethier.

I wonder if that could be the reason why we have things like a DA to decide if charges should be pressed and a court system that tries to find out the truth.

Nah probably not.

An yes the coaches should absolutely be questioned if it's up to them considering winning football games is there livlihood.

Let me ask, if OU was playing a directional school would stoops suspend him?

They are the ones who are left with the consequences. We have a legal system if he did something wrong. When it comes to the team, it's a matter of team rules.

I don't know what Stoops would do differently if playing someone else, and don't really care.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that could be the reason why we have things like a DA to decide if charges should be pressed and a court system that tries to find out the truth.

Nah probably not.

They are the ones who are left with the consequences. We have a legal system if he did something wrong. When it comes to the team, it's a matter of team rules.

I don't know what Stoops would do differently if playing someone else, and don't really care.

ohhhh give me a break. Can a DA really suspend him for a game or punish in a team manor? Nah, they can't. That's what this is about.

Team rules? We had this conversation before but if a player is accused of murder, he can play on Saturday?

You are being in this thread longer then you should if you don't care.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohhhh give me a break. Can a DA really suspend him for a game or punish in a team manor? Nah, they can't. That's what this is about.

I don't think they allow criminals to play from jail. Of course, they actually have to press the charges for that to happen.

Team rules? We had this conversation before but if a player is accused of murder, he can play on Saturday?

I'm guessing someone accused of murder would be seen as a danger to the team and would be suspended indefinitely.

You are being in this thread longer then you should if you don't care.

And you criticize my reading comprehension?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they allow criminals to play from jail. Of course, they actually have to press the charges for that to happen.

I'm guessing someone accused of murder would be seen as a danger to the team and would be suspended indefinitely.

And you criticize my reading comprehension?

Murder wasn't a good example, I should have said r*pe.(Baylor)

He may be suspended unless he is an asset to the team and a big game is coming up. Remember it's in the coaches hands.

Of course you don't care what stoops would do, that doesn't fit your narrative.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murder wasn't a good example, I should have said r*pe.(Baylor)

He may be suspended unless he is an asset to the team and a big game is coming up. Remember it's in the coaches hands.

Of course you don't care what stoops would do, that doesn't fit your narrative.

r*pe should be suspended indefinitely as well. As would basically all violent crimes unless the coach has extra information about the case that would lead them to believe otherwise.

I don't think Bob Stoops would allow said person to play.

What is it about being suspended for a game that makes it some sort of holy grail for you?

Sounds to me like you're just a bitter and butthurt fan who takes delight in the mishaps of others and are disappointed they aren't suffering the way you want them too.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r*pe should be suspended indefinitely as well. As would basically all violent crimes unless the coach has extra information about the case that would lead them to believe otherwise.

I don't think Bob Stoops would allow said person to play.

What is it about being suspended for a game that makes it some sort of holy grail for you?

Sounds to me like you're just a bitter and butthurt fan who takes delight in the mishaps of others and are disappointed they aren't suffering the way you want them too.

It is the same holy grail as internal punishment is for you home slice.

Sounds to me like you are an anally retarded bandwagon who doesn't care about anything except winning football games. Even if it means not teaching kids who fuck up consequences.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the same holy grail as internal punishment is for you home slice.

Sounds to me like you are an anally retarded bandwagon who doesn't care about anything except winning football games. Even if it means not teaching kids who fuck up consequences.

I have no preference for what is done to kids by the program, it's up to the coaches and I generally think they know what is best.