• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: OU Cornerback Jordan Thomas Won't Face Charges From June Arrest

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part about this thread is a West Virginia fan and Alabama fan are the two in a pissing match with each other.

He's been on my nuts all off season. He madder than fuck.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a criminal justice system for the purpose of dealing with people who commit crimes. If what he did was so bad, then it would have been carried out by it.

If Bob Stoops had decided to suspend the guy, that would have been fine with me. It's his program, and I think he is the one - not you - that is best equipped with knowing the facts and what needs to be done.

You simply assume the worst in everything and then act like it's fact. It can't be because the charges were mostly BS to start with, it has to be because he was a football player. It can't be because Bob Stoops thinks there are other forms of punishment that are better suited to deal with things, it has to be because he just wants to win football games.

Please explain to me how the Oklahoma player not being suspended helps Alabama wins games.

You admitted people get special treatment, now if what he did was so bad he it would have been carried out?

You are the one that excuses bad behavior because the kid can help win a football game. It can't be that the kid fucked up and should learn from his mistake. No, because charges weren't pressed the kid did nothing wrong. Quit acting like that's fact.

An if you think bob stoops isn't suspending the kid for mostly winning a football game you truely are as clueless as you sound. Had he been playing some directional school the kid would have been suspended.

When did I ever say it would help Alabama win a football game?

Did you or did you not ask me to come here and attack OU for not suspending him? I did and look, no OU fans defending this, just a jackass bama bandwagon who says I only pick on bama. Funny how that works

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been on my nuts all off season. He madder than fuck.

Joining this thread was your idea so I could get into it with an OU fan for vehemently defending no suspension. Funny it's only you that seems to be vehemently defending this. LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You admitted people get special treatment, now if what he did was so bad he it would have been carried out?

You are the one that excuses bad behavior because the kid can help win a football game. It can't be that the kid fucked up and should learn from his mistake. No, because charges weren't pressed the kid did nothing wrong. Quit acting like that's fact.

An if you think bob stoops isn't suspending the kid for mostly winning a football game you truely are as clueless as you sound. Had he been playing some directional school the kid would have been suspended.

When did I ever say it would help Alabama win a football game?

Did you or did you not ask me to come here and attack OU for not suspending him? I did and look, no OU fans defending this, just a jackass bama bandwagon who says I only pick on bama. Funny how that works

I don't think I've ever excused anyone's bad behavior. Let me check.

Nope, haven't done it. I maintain 2 very basic principles:

1. We have a criminal justice system who's purpose is to punish people for crimes, football players included.

2. The coaches themselves have a duty to the university and the students which doesn't involve being part of the criminal justice system.

In that duty, they need to think of what's best of the team and the individual. If the individual is someone who could be a bad influence on the team, has a history of doing such things, and is possibly harmful to the team - then I 100% support a schools choice to take actions going as far as kicking that person of the team completely. However, if the coaches feel otherwise and believe other punishments are best for them, then I support their decision in that as well.

It's their school, it's their program, they will be the ones who bare the consequences.

In response, all you can talk about is:

They must be getting special treatment in the criminal justice system because you didn't get the result you wanted in a case you don't even know the details too - and without even anything that resembles evidence of it beyond your own belief that it must happen because "football". And even further, the university must carry out the specific type of punishment you desire, while you have no clue what the kid is like, what kind of things influence him, what his history is, or what could even remotely be in his best interest.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joining this thread was your idea so I could get into it with an OU fan for vehemently defending no suspension. Funny it's only you that seems to be vehemently defending this. LOL

Why does an OU fan need to defend anything when you are getting owned so badly already?

I just like that I can argue the points without you trying to call me a homer or making up other excuses for "why I must feel this way".

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does an OU fan need to defend anything when you are getting owned so badly already?

I just like that I can argue the points without you trying to call me a homer or making up other excuses for "why I must feel this way".

Who exactly is doing the owning? This thread royally backfired on you because you thought I would get into it with OU fans but alls I am doing is getting into it with you because you are ignorant naive clown.

I just like that I can argue the points without you trying to say I only do this for Alabama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who exactly is doing the owning? This thread royally backfired on you because you thought I would get into it with OU fans but alls I am doing is getting into it with you because you are ignorant naive clown.

I just like that I can argue the points without you trying to say I only do this for Alabama.

I have yet to see an Oklahoma fan agree with you.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've ever excused anyone's bad behavior. Let me check.

Nope, haven't done it. I maintain 2 very basic principles:

1. We have a criminal justice system who's purpose is to punish people for crimes, football players included.

2. The coaches themselves have a duty to the university and the students which doesn't involve being part of the criminal justice system.

In that duty, they need to think of what's best of the team and the individual. If the individual is someone who could be a bad influence on the team, has a history of doing such things, and is possibly harmful to the team - then I 100% support a schools choice to take actions going as far as kicking that person of the team completely. However, if the coaches feel otherwise and believe other punishments are best for them, then I support their decision in that as well.

It's their school, it's their program, they will be the ones who bare the consequences.

In response, all you can talk about is:

They must be getting special treatment in the criminal justice system because you didn't get the result you wanted in a case you don't even know the details too - and without even anything that resembles evidence of it beyond your own belief that it must happen because "football". And even further, the university must carry out the specific type of punishment you desire, while you have no clue what the kid is like, what kind of things influence him, what his history is, or what could even remotely be in his best interest.

So you are royally naive thinking:

1. The the criminal justice system can't be corrupt by people in high positions.

2. Coaches are going to do what's best for the team and himself, even if that means keeping someone who is a disease to the team (talking no one specific here) because he helps win football games.

Yes yes I know, continue to argue how it's up to the coach and only he knows best. Certainly they would never continue to harbor players with questionable backgrounds and those that get themselves in shitty situations all to win football games.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are royally naive thinking:

1. The the criminal justice system can't be corrupt by people in high positions.

2. Coaches are going to do what's best for the team and himself, even if that means keeping someone who is a disease to the team (talking no one specific here) because he helps win football games.

Yes yes I know, continue to argue how it's up to the coach and only he knows best. Certainly they would never continue to harbor players with questionable backgrounds and those that get themselves in shitty situations all to win football games.

What does the criminal justice system being far from perfect have to do with this? Does that mean every single person who doesn't have charges pressed on them is by default guilty and just getting off because of a corrupt justice system?

When I got to court and talked to the DA and he dropped the charges on me, does that mean it was corruption? Or was it a matter of ignorant cops who shouldn't have charged me with the shit to start with, and were just pissed off because it was 3am and there was a gun in the car(for the record, the gun was legal and none of the charges were gun related)?

And if that happens with coaches - then it's their mess and they pay the consequences. Saw that with Florida, saw it with Baylor. But again, you are simply assuming that must always be the case.

You constantly assume the worse in everything.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you

Or argue with me on this. Which was what you wanted from the beginning. Funny how that works

Even the one who said the physical punishment he got was worse than being suspended(which is probably true)?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the criminal justice system being far from perfect have to do with this? Does that mean every single person who doesn't have charges pressed on them is by default guilty and just getting off because of a corrupt justice system?

When I got to court and talked to the DA and he dropped the charges on me, does that mean it was corruption? Or was it a matter of ignorant cops who shouldn't have charged me with the shit to start with, and were just pissed off because it was 3am and there was a gun in the car(for the record, the gun was legal and none of the charges were gun related)?

And if that happens with coaches - then it's their mess and they pay the consequences. Saw that with Florida, saw it with Baylor. But again, you are simply assuming that must always be the case.

You constantly assume the worse in everything.

Are you seriously stating that nothing of this can be corrupt? Really you are that naive? Get out of the land of sunshine and lollipops.

Does this mean every single person that gets busted but then not charged is innocent? Quit assuming everything is fair and balanced just because it worked out for you.

An look at Baylor, a prime example of a coach and unviersity sweeping something heinous under the rug. Corruption happens junior.

I'm saying everyone's guilty as much as you are saying everyone's innocent.

I'm sorry but I live in the real world homer, not some fantasy land.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously stating that nothing of this can be corrupt? Really you are that naive? Get out of the land of sunshine and lollipops.

Does this mean every single person that gets busted but then not charged is innocent? Quit assuming everything is fair and balanced just because it worked out for you.

An look at Baylor, a prime example of a coach and unviersity sweeping something heinous under the rug. Corruption happens junior.

I'm saying everyone's guilty as much as you are saying everyone's innocent.

I'm sorry but I live in the real world homer, not some fantasy land.

Where did I say it couldn't be corrupt? Do you have any evidence of it? I just don't go around assuming it is, especially without any evidence of it.

So now Bob Stoops is the equivalent of Briles? Really?

And no, you don't live in the real world. I think if you did live in the real world of what happens for people who aren't even in football you'd probably shit yourself.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was that post?

Here you go. I'm guessing you probably read the sarcasm it started with and didn't get it.

Oh. The kid is a straight thug. He got arrested last year for forgetting to show up to court, speeding, and now running from cops when his friend's got in an altercation because he was scared. Dumbass? Yes, Gangsta? No

And if yall knew anything about Schmitty, I'm sure most, if not all, would rather get suspended than have to go through his "doghouse" sessions.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say it couldn't be corrupt? Do you have any evidence of it? I just don't go around assuming it is, especially without any evidence of it.

So now Bob Stoops is the equivalent of Briles? Really?

You assumed I think everything's corrupt, so yeah ya do.

How exactly would you think I compared stoops to briles? Because I said coaches do things to win games? You make that correlation? LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assumed I think everything's corrupt, so yeah ya do.

How exactly would you think I compared stoops to briles? Because I said coaches do things to win games? You make that correlation? LOL

Ok, so it's only when football players are involved that you believe it's corrupt?

You brought up Baylor.

So is Bob Stoops and the criminal system involved in corruption? Why else would you bring it up? Is what happened at Baylor somehow evidence of what happened in this case at Oklahoma?

Guilt by association?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so it's only when football players are involved that you believe it's corrupt?

You brought up Baylor.

So is Bob Stoops and the criminal system involved in corruption? Why else would you bring it up? Is what happened at Baylor somehow evidence of what happened in this case at Oklahoma?

Guilt by association?

Your reading comprehension in atrocious. Will be back soon. Running out real quick

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reading comprehension in atrocious. Will be back soon. Running out real quick

I got what you said, you said that corruption happens and you used Baylor as the example.

Again, do you have anything that remotely resembles evidence of this happening at Oklahoma? Why I am the one who is naive to believe there was no corruption at Oklahoma?